Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends with 50+ to Lose

123457»

Replies

• Hi Everyone, I'm a 52 year old mom needing to lose 100 pounds in 18 months as my daughter will be getting married. But really I want want want to get healthy first. So, lets be friends and help each other along. Remember lose 1 pound thats 1 pound you don't have...............cheers mcsea from Illinois
  • Helloooo!!! Count me in ,I got a good 50 to get rid of ,let's get together
    and fight fight fight !!!!

:happy:
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    feel free to add me also,im on the 50lb mission. i always need that motivation and of course new friends always helps!:smile:
  • jdoerr1967
    jdoerr1967 Posts: 6 Member
    I am right there with you Nicole (and everyone else with 50 or more pounds to lost)! I hope you (all) will fell free to "friend" me too :-)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    My name is Angelina. I have about 65-70lbs to lose myself. Feel free to add me. Lets do this
  • Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    Hi everyone!! I'm 21 and I have 100+ lbs to lose! Anyone feel free to friend me!!
  • I'm 21 and would like to lose about 50 lbs. I'll accept all friend requests!
  • Hi I am Kelly, I have my goal set to lose 55 lbs. I just started and I need lots of support. :smile:
  • corkylou7
    corkylou7 Posts: 1
    I'm just starting fitness pal. My daughter and I are doing it together. I have just over 100lbs to lose. I am looking for friends who use the iphone app. I need motivated and think it will be helpful to have friends to do this with.
  • jsauter1
    jsauter1 Posts: 4 Member
    I have a goal of over 100 lbs. Please add me if you need some support and/or someone to talk you out of the late night snack.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    28 down, 49 more to goal