exercise.png
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    actually can I up mine to 90 miles to try and push myself a bit. Thanks
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for 50. Life is calmed down so it should be doable.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Excellent group so far! 34 people are in so far :flowerforyou:

[please check for spelling or mileage errors (or if I missed anyone :flowerforyou: ).
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Back in for August! Between power outages at the end of June/beginning of July and traveling, I missed it last month. Put me down for 70 miles. I didn't quite hit it in June, but came close.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Just noticed that end of August will denote a FULL year of the miles challenge, and after September it will be a year running a spreadsheet. Time flies. Several members have been off and on since the very beginning as well (thanks guys!!!!) it has been a great ride!

I don't think I would be at my current fitness level if it was not for these thread. I FEEL GREAT, I am at the best fitness of my life, really, :bigsmile: and I am almost fifty. :embarassed: never felt better :heart: [for me the spreadsheet makes me more accountable, and seing everyone else's progress inspires and motivates me tremendously]

THANKS YOU *ALL* so much!

:flowerforyou:
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Can you up me to 120? It looks like I'm going to be around 110 this month, and I wanted to up my mileage next month.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun. Kind of scared of the heat but I'll shoot for 100 miles this month.
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander! Thanks for continuing this group! You rock!

I am scheduled for a hip replacement in November, but am going to continue running as long as possible ...

I am in for 50 for August - hope to do more, but if I run 50, I will be grateful :-)
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cooriander,

Thank you so much for doing this. You've helped me keep running and provided additional motivation.

(You've also inspired me to help out others with a similar type of thread on another message board - a monthly minutes of exercise thread that I've started moderating.)

Count me in for another 100 miles in August!

Ted
  • LaurianRocks
    LaurianRocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've only been running for a month, but this sounds fun. Can I join, with 50 miles?
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for another 200:smile:
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'd like to try for 50. :)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :drinker:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am in again...I am going to shoot for 75 miles...I am battling plantar faciitis so I need to cut down a bit...I have a 1/2 marathon at the end of the month, though...
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Back in for August! Between power outages at the end of June/beginning of July and traveling, I missed it last month. Put me down for 70 miles. I didn't quite hit it in June, but came close.

I think you missed me on the spreadsheet... Just checking.
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Can I join? 85 for me.
  • Haywee729
    Haywee729 Posts: 6
    Options
    Put me down for 50 please :)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    czmmom said:

I think you missed me on the spreadsheet... Just checking.

Yeah sorry I missed you - I saw your post and was happy to see that you were back, but when I started talliying your post was sandwiched between my posts so I thought I was done when I reached my post LOL. SORRY!!! :flowerforyou: glad to see you back :happy:

You are on it now - you should see your name after you reload or refresh your browser.