Introducing me! 55 pounds to lose.

Options
Hi!

My name is Lara, I'm 19 years old and basically just looking for some pals to share motivation and tips!
I just made a MFP, so excited. I've struggled with weight loss for a long time now, so I'm very ready to
embark on this new adventure called MFP.

Contact me if you're interested!

xoxo

Replies

• Spanntastic12
    Options
    Hi Lara.

Let me be one of the first to wish you the best on your weight loss journey. From what I've seen so far everyone here has been supportive!!!
  • Jpetoking88
    Jpetoking88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Notes everything and you'll be fine, I'm new at this too and in 1 week I lost 3 lbs.
    Wish you the best.

Add me if you want !
  • CarinaCub
    CarinaCub Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im new to this, been on it for a few days, and it really does make you aware of what to eat - knowing you eat under you limit makes you feel proud! :) Xxx
    I want to lose weight, ive been unhappy about it for years, but starting uni in september i want to actually have nice clothes so this time- im determined!!! x
    Good luck with it :) xxx think everyone on here needs it - and support :) x
  • tylerl2
    tylerl2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Lara!

I'm new here too but already the website has made a difference to the way I eat and exercise.

Everyone is here to help you smash your weight-loss goal, they are so supportive.

Good luck on your weight-loss adventure!

Leanne
  • sockablooie
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have a total of 60 pound to lost, and am 23 pounds away from meeting that goal. Best wishes!
  • Dress4Dolly
    Options
    I'm new here too....and everyone is so very supportive. Welcome aboard!!
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Feel free to add me I love to motivate others and be motivated :)
  • alexvallely
    alexvallely Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, am 19 too and love motivating and being motivated haha x