Clueless & Looking For Lots of Help!

Hi! I'm really new to this, so I thought maybe I'd just share some background info.
I've always been very curvy, but I have this layer of fat around my middle that I HATE! Over the years, exercised here and there and eaten healthy here and there, but I've never really stuck with anything, mostly because I get frustrated or bored. I'm hoping that maybe I can receive some tips on how to spice up a workout and meal plan so that I don't get so bored with it. I have no idea how to prepare healthy meals in an exciting way, and I have no idea what kind of exercises I need to be doing. I've jogged, I've lifted weights, I've done the elliptical, etc. None of it just seems to interest me enough to keep at it. Maybe I just need a better support/motivational system. Anyways, any suggestions that anyone has would be helpful. Thanks!

Replies

• klinkow
    klinkow Posts: 26 Member
    this site is great for all the help you could need. i was a cook for 6 years if you want meal tips ask me. good luck and feel free to add me
  • lindsayboop1983
    lindsayboop1983 Posts: 5 Member
    hey this is a great site for help everyone great heres something that helps me when i exercise at the gym they have a tv on all equipment so i find a show i like and focus on it i find i exercise for longer cause it takes my mind off what im doing if u dont like tv shows i use music just the same hope it helps keep up the good work x
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    If you are looking for support and/or advice on works for me feel free to friend me. Best of luck to you.