iPhone armband

Options
Does anyone have a suggestion for an armband that fits an iPhone 4S ?

Replies

• Biffa92
    Biffa92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I bought one of these about 18 months ago, its really comfy (sort of got gel inside at the back that moulds to your arm) My iPhone 3g and now my 4s fits in well, you can also fit a house key and a bit of cash if you need it.

It was a little expensive but at the time I wanted one that would fit over my bingo wings!!

http://www.armpocket.com/
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Was the sizing pretty accurate?
  • Biffa92
    Biffa92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Seemed to be, I measured and mine fits well, its really comfy and doesn't slide down my arm.
  • myrahonbarrier
    Options
    Thanks so much for the suggestion...I just placed my order for one
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about this as well. I was going to buy one the other day, but an iPhone just seems so big to run with on your arm. It doesn't bug you?
  • theglencoegirl
    theglencoegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i got one a couple wks ago--i also thought it would be too big to be comfy--but its great!!! i have a velco one--with the plastic front
    i have a 4 phone and it fits perf (with no cover on it) i have to clip my earphone wire to my shirt as it bounces around my face more than it did when i wore it around my waist!! happy travels!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I do not have an iphone. My phone is basically the same size as an iphone and fits in a soft arm band made for an iphone. I just picked one up kast night at walmart for $9 in the sporting goods section with the exercise stuff. I just ran with it and it was really comfortable.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I almost bought one becuase I was getting tired of wearing my iphone in my sports bra, lol, but opted to get an ipod shuffle instead. Good to hear the review incase I do opt for one at some point.
  • fab4os
    fab4os Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i got one a couple wks ago--i also thought it would be too big to be comfy--but its great!!! i have a velco one--with the plastic front
    i have a 4 phone and it fits perf (with no cover on it) i have to clip my earphone wire to my shirt as it bounces around my face more than it did when i wore it around my waist!! happy travels!!

Same here.
  • myrahonbarrier
    Options
    I use the mapmywalk app on my iphone and now got a new bicycle so wanted to use the mapmyride app but sure can't hold the phone like I do when I walk. I also play Pandora while I walk (and will do the same as I ride the bike)
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I got an Addidas one at Best Buy. It's got a little flap on the top so it's pretty rainproof, and the plastic screen is capacitive so I can control my phone through it. I think it was $20 or so.

Or you can order on from Hong Kong on eBay for $4 or so including shipping. It akes a month or so to arrive though.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I walk and run with my iphone. When I got tired of carrying it along with me, I got a SPIbelt. It is a neoprene pouch that clips around your waist. It looks tiny when you get it - but it stretches to fit my phone fine. I was worried it would never fit around me (I have a huge stomach) - but it does and it's quite comfy.