Not eating enuff calories and over eating my proteins

Options
Hi there i just started my 1200 diet well about 3 days ago after i finished my isagenix cleanse and im having lil issues with always having calories left over about 400 or sometimes 500 g . And with my protein im always over the amount which is 45 g. I cant seem to make a meal thats enuff so i am not hungry and its not over the amount with the protein and using up all my 1200 calories please let me know your meal suggestions so i get enuff calories and im not over my proteins . Thank you elena

Replies

• LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    For one you need to be eating more than 1200 calories. And 2 45g of protein is a very low amount. I aim for about 130g-150g a day. If you "can't get enough" go eat a couple tablespoons of peanut butter. Done and done.
  • Elenalittle
    Options
    Oh reallyyy weird. Its just n a chart thats what it says 1200 calories, 168 carbs, 40 fat and 45 protein in order for me to loose my weight to what i want to be. So i should deff do more protein? Thanks soo much
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    HIGH PROTEINE /LOW CARB WORKS BEST FOR ME
  • sarakrajewski
    sarakrajewski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue as you. i have so many calories left at the end of the day, but i am eating way over my protein target. I find this even more interesting because i try to eat only a small amount of animal protiens throughout the day...i do not eat protein bars or shakes.

i know eating a little extra protein isn't sooo bad, but it does tax your kidneys if it becomes excessive...if you are able to figure out a system please let me know!!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue as you. i have so many calories left at the end of the day, but i am eating way over my protein target. I find this even more interesting because i try to eat only a small amount of animal protiens throughout the day...i do not eat protein bars or shakes.

i know eating a little extra protein isn't sooo bad, but it does tax your kidneys if it becomes excessive...if you are able to figure out a system please let me know!!

Excessive doesn't mean 10g over, though.

20-25% won't harm the kidneys unless you're already in poor health. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/questions/protein-questions/