Do I delete friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm trigger happy with my delete button. This is a two way affair, if you're not giving me the support I give you ...I delete...some ppl are selfish.....they're here to only receive.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    In real life, how long do you hold a seat for someone who consistently is absent from a club or class?
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted one or two people ever. One was always seriously negative about everything and the other was only ate like 500 calories a day and got on my nerves complaining about hunger :) I have some that haven't logged in for awhile but I keep them for at least 6 months.
  • wldlndcpt
    wldlndcpt Posts: 25
    Options
    I have only deleted a few people and only after sending them a few messages asking if they are ok. If I don't get an answer back I usually wait for another week before I remove them. I am also trying to keep my list down to a reasonable group. I want to be able to support my friends and it gets to be difficult when there are too many.
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've deleted a few people. One person would eat really badly, not exercise, claim how hung over they were (yet didn't even log the alcohol calories!), complain about not being able to lose weight (!!!) and constantly asked advice on diet pills. I just got sick of seeing those statuses.
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I want people as friends who are there to support me. If they are not logging in at all then I might was well delete them and do it on my own.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I think I'd only delete if the person was annoying me like some people describe above.