Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• Boomer1628
    Boomer1628 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started out at 370 on January 1, 2012. Weighed in today at 271; one pound to go before I get to crow!

This site will do it for you if you let it!
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    I started out at 380 that was June 6 2011. Now I'm at 324 and have about 24 more pounds to meet my first goal of 300.
  • GregB76
    GregB76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started at 405 on July 18th of last year. I am at 258 now. This site is a life saver. Log everything. If you cheat on logging your just cheating yourself. Plus what I do is take a bite of things I want. If my wife or kids get fries take a few, they get a sundae, take a bite or 2. Don't deprive yourself. Because that's when the bingeing starts. Have good people around you. It's ok to have a bad day, just don't let it turn into a bad couple of days, then a week, then the next thing you know you've gotten completely off the boat and start to sink again. Food tastes great, but once you eat a ton you feel horrible. Food tastes so much better when your hungry. Feel free to add me. Always looking to give and receive support.
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    I started at 357 and am 300.4 now (5 months later). You can do it!!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I started in mid-April and am down 28lbs. It has been slow going and that is ok. I have had some bad days where I didn't eat good but I have never been over calories. I also have had several times were it was a couple days when I didn't really get good workouts(some days no workout at all) in. I am not trying to win any race though. I'm down 2 clothes sizes and almost 30lbs...it is coming off. I WILL DO THIS and you can too!! I have three 6yr olds that most days I just pack up and go to the track. It was easier when they were in school but now that they are out they enjoy the time at the park playing and spend some time with me exercising. It is fun seeing their reaction to me losing. Good luck and feel free anyone who wants to add me. I'll take(and give) all the motivation and support I can.

Angel :)
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I was 347.5 a little over a week ago but I am down 12.4lbs in a week!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Yep, and now I weigh in the 180s.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 322. I joined MFP at 299.8.
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started out at 335 in January and I am down to 240.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 22yo, and i was 146kg (321 lb) when I started =]
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Started at 316 in Jan 2011, got down to 260, but fell off the wagon last christmas. Pretty sure I am back up there, scared to look. I am trying though. It's actually pretty easy when you stick to the calories :) You can do it!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    At my high point, right before I joined, I was within a few pounds (297). This program, especially the smartphone app, has made tracking easy.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yep, started at 324 :blushing: :grumble: and I'm still over 300, but just barely :) I'm so excited to get back in the two hundreds. I always promised myself I would never reach 300 pounds, when I did I got really depressed, ate a lot, gained more weight, and woke up and realized how stupid that was... then kicked my big butt in gear. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jambe
    Jambe Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started about a year ago. 341 lbs.

It's taken this long for my skin to get "manageable" and for me to feel good with my shirt off around the beach/pool etc. :p

I still have a bit to fill but it keeps improving. :) Small t shirts look pretty good on me now... ha!
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    351 in Feb and 296 now. So happy to be out of the 300's....I was there over 20 years.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    :blushing:

:-)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I started in mid-April and am down 28lbs. It has been slow going and that is ok. I have had some bad days where I didn't eat good but I have never been over calories. I also have had several times were it was a couple days when I didn't really get good workouts(some days no workout at all) in. I am not trying to win any race though. I'm down 2 clothes sizes and almost 30lbs...it is coming off. I WILL DO THIS and you can too!! I have three 6yr olds that most days I just pack up and go to the track. It was easier when they were in school but now that they are out they enjoy the time at the park playing and spend some time with me exercising. It is fun seeing their reaction to me losing. Good luck and feel free anyone who wants to add me. I'll take(and give) all the motivation and support I can.

Angel :)
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yes, I started out at 308 in late 2011. I'm currently 206.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    highest weight 310 last fall jan 3rd 299 now 250
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I read this post and replies.. it is a very good feeling knowing there are others like me and they have found success and I know now I will to!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!