Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I started at 323 pounds in March. I'm now 270. Every day is a struggle but if you want it bad enough, you can accomplish anything. :)
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I started out at 317 and am now at 240. I was down to 224 but I had 2 surgeries and gained 15 pounds since last Sept. I'm back at it again. It CAN be done! Good luck!
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am too. Good luck!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    :blushing:

Started out at 381 on August 10, 2010
    Now I weigh 180.
    Minus 200 in 356 days.
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Yep... started at 366... you're not alone!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I started at 355 on January 26th. I am overdue for my official "Lost 100 lbs!" announcement since these last 2 lbs decided to hang on another week.

I can't tell you how exciting it was to be so heavy and then lose so much! You too will have a lot of fun once you are there. The journey is half the adventure!

Good luck!
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Started at 421 about 20 months ago and now down to 223. When I hit 200 I will be at my ultimate goal.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I started at 304lbs! Now sitting at 183. Working my way toward 160lbs. ;)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Started at 320 and I've lost 52 plus so far. Feel free to add me for support.
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HUGE APPLAUSE to EVERYONE HERE! AMAZING STORIES! AWESOME RESULTS!
    I had 65-70 when I started here. I was at 199.6 and am at 157.5 now. I was stuck for 7+ months. I know I was not where you all started off but I had to say YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cherependry
    Options
    I was almost 300lbs :/ As of today I am now 272.. and I started my diet and routine on the 10th of July This month, and yes this year :) Feel free to add, I am on A LOT! :heart:
  • cherependry
    Options
    Omg! I love your dog picture, ohlivia!!! :heart:
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Started 340 Now 236 11.5 months so far

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Started at 300 and have been at 200 for the last year
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I started out at 325 March of this year and have already lost over 50 lbs. I would like to get off my bp meds, and get to between 150-180 lbs, though my initial "goal" here is getting to 200. MFP is a great tool! You can do this!
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Started Feb 13th at 364, now 302.
  • Nenasmom
    Nenasmom Posts: 2
    Options
    I am and like I'm sure everyone on here is sad to admit. I wouldn't mind some really great people to be a support team. I have never weighed this much and I am just to the point where I don't even look in the mirror below my neck because nothing will look like I want it to anyways. I was always a "thicker" or "curvy" and I was a size 10-11 then. Too many things and experiences in my life have throw me wayyyy off track!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I started on 12/16/11 at 327 lbs.. my first weigh-in with my trainer, my first day at the gym. It's amazing to me how badly I let myself go and how much in denial I was about it. But I knew I needed help and bit the bullet and hired a trainer and it was the best decision I could ever have made.

My most recent weigh-in was last week at 273. I still have a long way to go, but I feel sooooooo much better, healthier and so much more fit. The aches and pains I'd developed because of my weight have almost completely disappeared and I'm in a much happier place than I was back then. Not only does my trainer push me to do things I never thought I could, but I push myself too.. and it's awesome!

Wherever you're starting from.. it's just a starting point. Don't ever think you CAN'T!!!! The hard work really does pay off.. not just on the scale, but your overall well-being. Good Luck!!!
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Started out two weeks ago as 337 and today I'm 328. So yep. I'm still over 300lbs :)
  • Nenasmom
    Nenasmom Posts: 2
    Options
    I am sooo happy to see it is possible to lose the amount of weight that I would like to lose! Are you on often? Do you have any tips for me? I would be extremely grateful if you did thanks for your time! oh and by the way Great job! = )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!