Need help with alcohol :/

Options
2»

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am a Bartender so I get alot of people (mostly women) asking me to make then low Cal drinks, the only way to do this is to drink shots, mixers with little to zero calories, and NO JUICE. I've actually cut out alcohol out of my diet completely which is easier said than done when your a bartender lol but I stick to it. Best bet is to ask your bartender next time what she/he recommends based on your favorite liquors, chances are they have just the drink for you :)

I would recommend since you like bourbon ordering the "all American" : 1oz bourbon, 1oz southern comfort peach, 2oz diet coke.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do NEVER drink a sour amaretto...that used to be my favorite then I entered it in my food diary one night...never again lol.

A sour amaretto? sorry i have no idea what this is..

It's actually amaretto sour, which is exactly what it sounds like, amaretto with sweet n sour mix. It's the sweet and sour that adds the calories, same as in long islands or adios mother f'ers and Tokyo ice teas to name a few.
  • _smile
    _smile Posts: 12
    Options
    I am a Bartender so I get alot of people (mostly women) asking me to make then low Cal drinks, the only way to do this is to drink shots, mixers with little to zero calories, and NO JUICE. I've actually cut out alcohol out of my diet completely which is easier said than done when your a bartender lol but I stick to it. Best bet is to ask your bartender next time what she/he recommends based on your favorite liquors, chances are they have just the drink for you :)

I would recommend since you like bourbon ordering the "all American" : 1oz bourbon, 1oz southern comfort peach, 2oz diet coke.

Awesome thanks heaps for that! i will definatly be asking the bartender for a "all american" next time i go out and fingers cross they know what it is :)
  • _smile
    _smile Posts: 12
    Options
    check this out http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html
    Basically you eat few carbs and fats, as much protein as you want and try to stick to alcohol that is low in carbs

Wow that was long but amazing, thankyou :)