Lose for Labor Day

Options

Replies

• thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new joiners! You can do it! Trust me, I am new to this, and I need other to push me! So I will be here to support you and push you to meet your goal! I think the best way to meet goals is to actually physically put them in writing, right here! :) Good Luck! Feel free to add me if you need additional support!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Labour day is in 5 weeks. Today I weigh 118 lbs. I hope to weigh 115 by then :)
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I already had set a goal for Labor Day, not sure exactly how much I need to lose to get there, I won't weigh for another week or two (just got back from vaca and don't want to be discouraged), but it should be around 10 lbs.
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating my 10th anniversary on Sept. 7th and would like to fit into my wedding dress by then. I think I have about 10 pounds to go!
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 pounds.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's been week since I originally started this thread! I hope you all are making progress towards your goal. This week I have been trying to tweak my caloric intake that best works with my body for weight loss and I think I wa successful! I will post my results for this week below. Seven more weeks to achieve my goal of getting under 200! Whoot whoot!

[WEEK ONE]
    Weight: 212
    Bust: 37"
    Waist: 38"
    Hips: 48"

Now I did have a bit of a binge over the weekend... It was my sisters 21st birthday celebration! So I'm probably going to have to work extra hard this week to achieve my goal. However this is a new life style and sometimes it won't work out like we want, but I'm dedicated to get back on track tomorrow morning!

I hope everyone is doing great! Looking forward to seeing your progress! :)

Hello!

I'm in and I had to laugh at this post cause my husbands 39th Birthday was on Friday and we celebrated all weekend. Though today was the day we had 1 small slice of cake. Now it's sittign in the fridge. Tomorrow I'm getting back on track and would love to lose 10 lbs by Sept 3rd. However, I made a small goal for August of 5 lbs. So My goal by labor day is 5 lbs.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend to help keep me accountable. Thanks!!

Cathi
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm in.....for a 10 pound weight loss.
  • caubel
    caubel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Woo! I'm in! I'd like to lose 15 by Labor Day as well! Started C25K and 30DS today!

Couch to 5k rocks! That got me started back in February and now I am running over 3 miles every day. LOVE IT!

My goal is to lose about 15 lbs by labor day! Great thread!! Thanks for the challenge!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    Ahh! So many people are doing or have done c25k! This is inspiring, because I just finished week two, and man it's been rough! I sure hope to get the running bug soon!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    Today is Monday! Let me see your progress!! :) I posted my results for the week last night! Best of luck! :D
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound :(

However, I'm really upping the exercise this week, so hopefully it and maybe a few of its friends will vacate the premises by next Monday.
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I gained a pound :(

However, I'm really upping the exercise this week, so hopefully it and maybe a few of its friends will vacate the premises by next Monday.

Thanks for updating! I am sorry about the small gain, but we have ALLLLL been there! I want to commend you for posting it publically and also being dedicated! I wish you only the best this week! Hopefully you will see a double loss this week ;) You are making the progress in the right direction - great work!
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 lbs by then, I'm in!

Progress: I've lost 6.8 lbs so far. 1 month to go!
  • kirstiesharpe2209
    Options
    heyyyyy everyone! lost 1.5 pounds this week, and tried on my wedding dress and it so nearly fits! so motivated to keep it going! xx
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Lost a pound! Yay! Only 6.5 pounds to go... =P I would love to see some serious schlepping of this poundage... I'm trying not to eat back my exercise calories to hopefully expedite the process. So far so good! I definitely don't feel like I'm starving between meals, which is a huge victory on this lower calorie diet. =) I'm getting used to eating good portions instead of eating until I'm full (because by then its waaay too late and I know I've had too much, haha). It's been a little scary because I'm not bringing snacks to work anymore, and I know that if I get really hungry I go downhill fast, haha. But damn if that Greek yogurt isn't some kind of magical appetite suppressant!! I've been eating it at breakfast every day and sometimes at lunch, too.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 15-16 pounds by Labor Day. This morning I weighed in at 171.4 so hopefully by Labor Day I'm down to 155-156. That would be AMAZING :) My ultimate goal is 125-130.

Good luck to everyone, we can do this!

Whoops, forgot to check in all month! My first post was on the 8th and today is the 31st. I'm at 168.0 today, so that's 3.4 pounds gone in three weeks. 34 days till Labor Day, and I'd need to lose 12 pounds to reach the goal I posted... not sure that's possible, but I'll do my best and see what happens! Any loss is a win, in my opinion :)
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 lbs by then, I'm in!

Progress: I've lost 6.8 lbs so far. 1 month to go!

WOW! What a great loss, I think you may need to up your goal ;) Great work!!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    heyyyyy everyone! lost 1.5 pounds this week, and tried on my wedding dress and it so nearly fits! so motivated to keep it going! xx

You're doing great! Congrats! :) I still am waiting to shed some more pounds before i even go dress shopping! Keep it going! One more month!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    Lost a pound! Yay! Only 6.5 pounds to go... =P I would love to see some serious schlepping of this poundage... I'm trying not to eat back my exercise calories to hopefully expedite the process. So far so good! I definitely don't feel like I'm starving between meals, which is a huge victory on this lower calorie diet. =) I'm getting used to eating good portions instead of eating until I'm full (because by then its waaay too late and I know I've had too much, haha). It's been a little scary because I'm not bringing snacks to work anymore, and I know that if I get really hungry I go downhill fast, haha. But damn if that Greek yogurt isn't some kind of magical appetite suppressant!! I've been eating it at breakfast every day and sometimes at lunch, too.

Wonderful progress! Congrats! Yes, I too have gotten used to the smaller portions and really listening to my body instead of overeating until i am stuffed! I have 100 calorie snacks with me at work, incase i get the urge of hunger - because I do not want to come home and binge eat! Congrats again! Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 210 and have been for months I want to be 200 by labor day since its by b day!! Thanks for this thread.