New NSV - I wore a 2 piece in PUBLIC.

Options

Replies

• hiddensmiles21
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU for standing up for yourself!!! Also you look amazing!!!!
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look awsome in your bathing suit
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be proudly wearing that 2 piece! Congrats on how far you've come! And congrats on sticking up for yourself! Karma is a B**ch! :happy:
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    1st....you look awesome in a two-piece.
    2nd...were these women bystanders or the females of the couples you were out with?

These were just two random strangers in the store at the dock. They never said another word to me. Then again - I didn't give them a chance to. I said my peace, and walked away. In fact, I didn't tell anyone what had happened until we were back out on the lake. Matt - my husband - said something about the icecream (he was shocked to see me eating it) - and I made a joke about it by saying that 2 girls had called me fat, so I decided to eat my feelings. :wink:
  • rchupka87
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am in tears...

I am overwhelmed with everyones kind words, love and support. You amaze me. I feel SO blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community of people. I am speechless. Thank you everyone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I wish I had your confidence!!!:happy:
  • midcenturymodern69
    Options
    You look fantastic! BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED! You are beautiful.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! It's a nice two piece too!! I have so much respect for you wearing that for the first time in a long time! You've set your insecurity aside and just went for it. BRAVOOO BRAVOOO!!

Again: YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • Mpowered1
    Mpowered1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Many times, I've had people say ugly things to me, and it literally ruined my day. Bravo for having the nerve to stand up and call them out for being jerks. Anyone can be pretty on the outside, but they're obviously ugly on the inside. Good for you!!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!
    Congratulations on your weight loss and on finding your voice to stand up for yourself!!
    You rocked that bikini!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Good for you! I look forward to even being able to look at a 2 piece! lol And super good for you for calling them out on it!!!!!
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you and have to say GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I am looking at buying a bikini as well, but just have not done it yet. I would like to lose another 5 or so pounds before I do. Maybe I will buy it just so it is there staring at me in the face for motivation.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I have had the same issue with other women and I have been both super skinny and very overweight. I am at what my body considers a maintenance weight (been this weight for 4 years) and now at this weight i'm running a 5k in a bikini for my birthday! I don't care what anyone thinks of me I have earned my tiger stripes (stretch marks) and i'm being healthy! so you go girl rock that bikini you earned it!
  • weebroonie
    weebroonie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I think you look great ;-) well done
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    Fabulous attitude and you look really nice in that suit.....keep rocking it!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Your skin is gorgeous and your come back to those nasty you know whats was ace. Think maybe they need to get laid or something if their main concern is what somebody they don't even know is wearing.

Only one question though, what the hell is an NSV?
  • rchupka87
    Options
    LOL - a Non Scale Victory.... :smile:
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Yep, it was definitely one of those then!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    stnading up for yourself is the best feeling. congrats! :)
  • KitchenAbs
    KitchenAbs Posts: 75
    Options
    You look SEXY in that bikini and I would have slapped those *****es!

Your mental strength is amazing and you should be immensely proud of yourself <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!