Ripped in 30 anyone?

Hi all :drinker:

Is anyone else starting Ripped in 30 today or around this time?

I just started today and could use some fellow ripper buddies for support and encouragement!!! :happy:

Replies

• Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    HI,

what is ripped in 30?

regards
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 492 Member
    HI,

what is ripped in 30?

regards

It's a workout DVD by US trainer Jillian Michaels. Lots of people on here do her workouts, this is just one of them! :smile:
  • I'm hoping to complete this after I have finished my C25K. You will have to let me know how you get on and the results!
  • sandrajune72
    Day 1 for me today and I have to say, without sounding big headed :blushing: I didn't find it that hard! It is only week 1 though, I'm sure it''l kick my butt pretty soon! :laugh:

I think it's cos I've just completed 30 Day Shred, so my body was able to cope quite well!

Only thing I struggled with was those scissor jump things, heartrate through the roof on those!! :laugh:
  • Kimberly121
    Kimberly121 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm on L3, trust me it gets harder! But, you will do fine. Congrats on completing the shred!!
  • sandrajune72
    I'm on L3, trust me it gets harder! But, you will do fine. Congrats on completing the shred!!

I am expecting it to get much harder! :laugh: thanks for the warning!! :drinker: