4 lbs gained since last week :(

Options
SO.... I was finally below 140 and then the holidays came and hit me hard :(. I've been eating HORRIBLE and my preholiday weight of 139.2 is now 143.7. UGH! I'm getting back in the game and am going to try not to cheat anymore (besides drinks New Years eve!). Still super depressed about my gain. I'm hoping most of it is water weight and I can get back down over the next few days.

Replies

• Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I just had the same issue. I had a breakdown about it though. I went from 231 to 237. I was so depressed about it. That was the 26th, now this morning I was down to 235, so I am hoping it was just water weight and will come back off in no-time, but even if it doesnt, its one of those "that'll remind me never to do that again" kinda feelings.

Good luck with your goal, and I hope yours comes off quickly too!!
  • angelnik03
    Options
    Good luck! The same thing happened to me so don't feel like you're alone. Just get back to it, and hopefully you'll lose those 4lbs plus more in no time. My next cheat day is NYE, too, so you have a support buddy if you need one! :drinker:
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. Cookies here & there and no working out for 2 weeks. It took 2 months to lose 6 pounds. I worked out today & logged in.We will all get bck on track.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I have been eating poorly since Thanksgiving!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: I am officially back on the wagon now and happy about it. We can do it! Good luck girl!:heart: