New NSV - I wore a 2 piece in PUBLIC.

Options

Replies

• CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC and you have an amazing attitude.
    Haters gonna hate!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am so PROUD to call you my friend! You look so happy and comfortable and you rock that bikini! I want to be as comfortable in my own skin as you and to have the "balls" to let some rude, "need to take someone else down for thier own insecurities" type B's down! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing...dont let them bring you down.. They obviousally are PERFECT, and have nothing to work on themselves! LMAO!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats on being confident to strut your stuff! I plan on getting a two peice right after I get another 55 pounds off! I have never been able to wear one and I feel the same way as you, so what if I still have a little bit more to lose! You earned the right to feel amazing in a two piece, great job once again! Definitely an inspirational story! F*** them B****es!
  • noelledell
    Options
    Most of the time when people feel the need to judge others it's because they don't feel confident about themselves. It doesn't really have anything to do with the other person. As women, we should stick together, not rip each other apart! Shame on them!!!
    I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself!! YOU GO GIRL! BTW, I think you look GREAT!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. <3
  • orangebreeze
    orangebreeze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in that swimsuit. And, from one ginger to another, you were pretty restrained. Don't people know not to mess with us!:explode:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I grinned when I got to the part where you said something. Good for you, I'm proud of you and hope someone will read this and follow suit. Also that's a fantastic pic most people try to stretch out to look smaller...like the opposite of a blowfish haha. Your leaned over and look like you could care less. Wicked.

There was a larger girl running the track today and every time she ran passed she smelled wicked. I want her shampoo or whatever it was. Was going to say you smell awesome lol but from the look on her face she looked very paranoid when I made eye contact and I was afraid shed take it as sarcasm since she was sweating her butt off. It's an unfortunate thing. All the other people were smiling. Some people put up with to much BS.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you have an even more awesome attitude!

This reminds me of the saying, "Ugly goes all the way through to the core." Glad you stood up to them!!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look great!
  • sandradi87
    sandradi87 Posts: 13
    Options
    You're so strong and I feel pride for you and how you stood up for yourself. I've never been a fan of women, or my friends who criticize other women! I'm always worried about little things like that, and to see someone overcome unnecessary rudeness and jealousy, I feel inspired. Thanks for sharing your hotness with us ;)
  • wldlndcpt
    wldlndcpt Posts: 25
    Options
    "Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are."

I love this. Thanks for sharing.

“Make no judgements where you have no compassion.” ― Anne McCaffrey
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!
  • Lynn625
    Lynn625 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your NSV...Way to go!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    such an AWESOME story and pic! you look fantastic and the bathing suit is really cute. SOOO proud of you for standing up for yourself! I hate when you overhear people talking about you and then YOU have to act like you don't hear them when they are the ones being rude and awful. next time that happens to me hopefully I can think of your courage :)

"you can tell more about a person by what he says about others, than you can by what others say about him"
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i LOVE this!!
    xx
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great girl! As I tell me friends at times let the haters hate. You have lost 70 pounds and you have great skin. I hope one day I can be as brave as you. You go!!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! for everyones support! It really means sooo very much to me. YOU wonderful people pick me up when I am down, and help me find the courage, when I think i've run out. I am truely blessed. :heart:
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    LOVE this story! Thank you for sharing!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!