Are you addicted to myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OMG, it's insane!
    Forget FB (history ages ago), Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. Now it's MFP!
    Maybe if I dropped the pounds as quickly as I clicked refresh on this site. I may be off MFP for good!
    Ha!
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My name is Geoff and I am an addict.

yes addicted to MFP
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I am logged on the whole time while at work and I check on it all day long. When I am home I use the phone app and check on it ten or 12 more times. I am addicted.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I guess I am to a point, but I work on the computer all day, so it's not much of an effort to tab over. And I do have a good many friends on here that I love talking to and seeing how they are doing.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I would say addicted, but I do like it, and it has provided me progress. I think it is a good place to stay motivated and motivate each other. So I log in often, have the app as well so that makes it easier to log in.
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I'm addicted, can't lie.....I log on at least 5 times a day.....well I have to make sure I'm here to support my MFP friends....
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    If by addicted you mean it's the first thing I check on my phone when I wake up, last thing I look at before bed, have conversations about my MFP friends as I could any friends I have offline, and have a browser open the entire work day then....Nah, I don't have a problem at all.

Me neither LOL

Me too.... and proud
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    God yes :)
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    Addicted. And admitting it is the first step right?

I am with you! I check it many times a day, it's not blocked at work, and keeping surrounded by those with the interest of fitness and health helps to keep that first and foremost on my brain :)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    yes im addicted, lol. i come on after lunch and then after my kids r in bed. i spend a solid 1.5hrs a day on here probly, gugh.
  • AlyssaNorth
    AlyssaNorth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's just silly!

*refresh page. refresh page. My Home. My Profile. refresh. Inbox. Friends list. Message Boards. refresh page. refresh page.*

THAT IS TOTALLY ME...EVERYDAY! Hahaha
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Let's just say my keyboard is caked in crumbs and a mystery goo cause I eat all my meals/snacks on the computer scanning through everything on MFP. My son bugs me to play with him on & off throughout the day and I tell him to "wait just a minute, mommy's working"....I have to say "work" is great (:
  • sbarbry
    sbarbry Posts: 38
    Options
    Am I addicted? I don’t think so! Yea, I know I forgot about my Face book friends, but they know where to find me: http://myfitnesspal.com/sbarbry

5:15 am – turn off alarm
    5:16 am – checking MFP on my cell phone for the mini challenge of the day
    5:30 am – morning bathroom time and checking MFP on my tablet
    7:00 am – 3:30pm - at work (I am checking MFP again, before I check my work email. I have 2 monitors on my desk and one has MFP up all day) -
    4:00 pm – bedtime – logging, reading the message boards, etc…..

Maybe I am, but don’t judge me!!!!!
    :ohwell:
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    total addict im afraid, i log in before every single meal and then dozens of other times during the day or evening.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    When I'm not on Facebook, I'm here. Which is a lot. Which means I'm addicted. Which means HEALTHY :D
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    I don't think i am
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Does a rocking horse have a wooden ****? I am addicted, absolutely. I am addicted to the amazing people I have met here. I could care less what type of site they were on.
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Ask your friends if there addicted to facebook. Okay theres your answer.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm not addicted. Sometimes I can sleep through the night without checking. :laugh:

And sometimes I wake up at 2 to go to the bathroom and I check it. :blushing:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    there are worse things I could be addicted to