Anyone else using Skinnytaste.com?

Options

Replies

• aliciakds88
    aliciakds88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Taste! It's one of my go-to sites when I feel like making a mess in the kitchen :)

I've recently discovered, and highly recommend, emilybites.com! I made her Lasagna and Taco Cupcakes recently and loved them both
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I use it ALL the time!! All of the recipes on there are so delicious, I'm never dissapointed! I just made some of her "pineapple bliss" cupcakes tonight... Tomorrow I'm going to be making one of her crock pot dinners too. Yummy.
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I will be trying it out...I have tried a cook book recently and hubby was not impressed. THANK YOU!
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Never head of it so I just checked it out, omg it looks amazing and the food looks absolutely delish
  • kylas7
    kylas7 Posts: 16
    Options
    I haven't heard of it, but will definitely go check it out thank you for sharing on this~~~
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs to try the cajun chicken, hands down the best.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I hated stuffed peppers. Then I decided to give the turkey stuffed peppers from her Skinnytaste a shot. I would make them a couple times a week if my family wouldn't whine about it. They think we need variety. Oh and my husband LOVES the crockpot apple butter recipe.
  • mama2mila
    mama2mila Posts: 92
    Options
    I LOVE skinnytaste! (and a new one.... chocolatecoveredkatie.com).... I use one of her recipes at least once/week. Our family's fave is the chicken taco chili in the crockpot. My hubby asks for it! :)
  • juanitasoranno
    Options
    This looks great! I can't wait to try it :)
  • jencooks
    jencooks Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it until MFP. But the first time I ever looked at it was after reading your post. Thanks so much! The food looks great.:happy:
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love skinnytatse, another great one is emilybites.com Its awesome to know you don't have to give up your fave foods, most just need a little tweaking to make them healthier:)
  • SweetT415
    SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That website is awesome! My favoritre recipe so far is the Lighter Eggplant Parmesan. I have made it twice! Delicious!!!
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    I love that website and I also use http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com/. They are both really great websites filled with easy healthy meals!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Because of this post, I have been surfing this website for the past 2 hours and drooling!!! Thanks for the recommendation; so many delicious & healthy recipes!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! LOVE IT and so does my family! My kids and hubby LOVE the Shredded Buffalo Chicken (and everything else, for that matter). As a matter of fact, I'm eating the Lentil and Chicken Soup for lunch today (delish) and yesterday I made the Chicken Sausage and Summer Vegetables for brunch. OMG!!! So many other great tasting recipes: Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce, Chicken Parmesan, Banging Shrimp, Swedish Meatballs, etc., etc., etc.... *DROOL*
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Love the site and love getting her recipes in my e-mail inbox.
  • 4My40th
    4My40th Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for suggestion :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard of this website until now. I will definitely make some of the meals there :)
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love it!!! I've made the skinny baked mozzarella sticks, zucchini, red pepper & caramelized onion frittata, mango chia coconut pudding, and tonight I'm making the summer vegetable skillet with veggie Italian sausage and potatoes. I'm obsessed!