Calling for ROW THE WORLD 3 !!!

Options

Replies

• freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Is your team full I would love to join. I have only just started on a concept and this would make me row each day
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Lee, could I be a little bit contraversial and suggest we only log *purposeful* exercise. (i.e not house cleaning, cooking etc). I know not everyone will agree. But for those of us who *don't* log that as activity, we're placed at a bit of an unfair disadvantage? I know it's all just good fun, and obviously I'll love this regardless. But it would make me so happy if we agreed to log exercise, not daily living....
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Lee, could I be a little bit contraversial and suggest we only log *purposeful* exercise. (i.e not house cleaning, cooking etc). I know not everyone will agree. But for those of us who *don't* log that as activity, we're placed at a bit of an unfair disadvantage? I know it's all just good fun, and obviously I'll love this regardless. But it would make me so happy if we agreed to log exercise, not daily living....

I do have something to say on this. There are some people out there that 'daily activities' are the only activities they can do in an day. And yes they are still losing weight doing them. So if you do take away daily activities then you are placing them at a disadvantage. I do know this is a hot topic as well. But some that is all they can do. I agree this is for fun and motivation. I just wanted to put it up for those who are already disadvantaged do to different reasons. So they don't become more so.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a team:)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

I do have something to say on this. There are some people out there that 'daily activities' are the only activities they can do in an day. And yes they are still losing weight doing them. So if you do take away daily activities then you are placing them at a disadvantage. I do know this is a hot topic as well. But some that is all they can do. I agree this is for fun and motivation. I just wanted to put it up for those who are already disadvantaged do to different reasons. So they don't become more so.

Yeah. Perhaps if there's anyone that falls into that category they could just let lee and their captain know? They're unlikely to be large in number, in a game like this...

But when people are logging 600 cals a day doing cooking and a bit of vacuuming .... alongside their exercise.... well I think that places the rest of us at a dIsadvantage.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi~ Looking for a team! And I'm willing to lead a boat if need be.

-gm
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone else need a team - let me know asap - final call!!!! :happy:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. I'm in!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    woooooot woooooot am in :D bring it on :D
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    <3 Back to rowing <3 I was in RTW 1 and glad to be in RTW 3 <3
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Would love to be in - if anyone still needs a team member :)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Can I still join????
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    New to the challenge but Sounds fun. I'll join if there's any openings. Just send me a message if I am on a team.
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. How do you go about creating or joining a team?
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Meghan, I'll row with you!!!
    Can I still join????
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to join, and by my reckoning that's 6 people wanting to join

Copperycat
    Meghan0116
    debzeeU2
    bmd0111
    Fleur933

I will send each of you a message to see if you are still interested in forming a team.......assuming we are not too late to join in.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    pick me pick meee :) ..... if anyone is looking for members I'd love to join a team this seems great!!
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Anyone need a team member?

Cheers

Karl