Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Me. I started out at 330. I am currently down to 278. I still have a long way to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I started at 315 on 5/11/12 and I am currently 266.
  • mzrozkulp
    mzrozkulp Posts: 2
    Options
    There are many of us on here that are or were over 300 plus. I thought I was alone for some strange reason. But since joinging this site, all the support and encouraging words makes a world of difference. I have my days as one person said on here its ok to have a bad day just dont make it a couple of days or a week then you will end up back where you were.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I was @ 337 lbs on 5/1/2011 by 4/1/2012 I was at 178. First 7 months were the bulk of the loss (140lbs) then I started slowing it down (eating more).

You can do it!
  • WillMarple
    WillMarple Posts: 12
    Options
    I started at 450 and have lost 62 pounds since May 15, 2012 and it has been all fat.
  • chezfranswa57
    Options
    Was at 444, at my heaviest. Had lapband surgery, lost over 125 lbs. Been 3 yrs., I just started putting on a few pounds and decided I needed to do something, before everything went haywire and I gained it back. Just started this last week, just need to make sure that you enter everything daily. I know that I will be coming here to talk to others, get advise and my thoughts as well. Am at 322 now, want to get down to 260 for my wedding in January! :smile:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • florascarbrough
    Options
    Me! My highest weight was in March 2009 at 465 lbs. I'm pretty sure it was higher than that since then, but I never went back to the dr to be weighed. I started my official weight loss journey with my current doctors March 2011 at 406 lbs. I had gastric bypass surgery on December 13, 2011. I weighed 366 lbs the day of my surgery. Today I weigh 259 lbs. I am so glad that I had the surgery. It was a life saver - literally - in my case. I would probably not be here to see my grandkids running and playing or watch my son get married or my other son graduate high school. Best decision I have made for my health was to have the surgery.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Started this journey in May 2009 @ 560 lbs. and am currently @ 250 lbs. will be having a circumferential body lift next month and the surgeon expects to get 15-20lbs. removed then.. My goal weight as of right now is 225 lbs. don't really want to get much smaller than that...
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    306 is what I admit too, when I got on the scale....it may have been more at some point <shrug> But when I got on the scale in May of 2011, that is the number that looked back at me!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Started at 380, now at 353ish - don't know if I'll make it to 200-ville, but I'm going for fat%, not weight.
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started at 315 (I can't believe i wrote my weight!) down to 265
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Right after I had my son I peaked at 345 pounds, I quickly lost the 30 pounds of baby weight and started a healthier life style starting at 315lbs. I am currently 265, it feels so great to have all this weight off but I still have a long way to go! Feel free to add me for support!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I started my journey this month.
    I started at 330 and I am now at 317, so quite a long ways to go but I'm not discouraged.
    It's not too difficult to stay under my calorie goals as long as I don't drink my calories.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

310. And it was probably more than that. 199 now :) If I can do it, anybody can.
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    I started at 303lbs and weighed in at a nice 165lbs this morning.
  • shuman316
    shuman316 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started at 402 and now at 338
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Started at 344, hit goal this weekend at 119.

jenhudsonmosher.blogspot.com
  • mgrubbe85
    mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started out on april 20th 2012 at 327lbs then on april 22nd i started my diet at 325lbs now today I am at 279lbs and its only been 3 months. all i have done is change my eating habits, I count my calories drink nothing but water and walk everyday :)
  • mgrubbe85
    mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome.. how did u lose all that weight? did u do it naturally or with surgeries? i am doing my weight loss all natural.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!