Support from women 150-170lbs who want to drop 10-15lbs!

Options
Hi everyone!
I want to find friends who are in that range and looking to drop around 10-15 lbs. What are you eating each day? What are your workouts like?
Let's support each other and work it out!

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool! If you want to create a group feel free to add me in. I'm trying to get myself to eat better and cook more healthily. I actually want to drop at least 40 pounds BUT you're probably right that 10-15 is a great starting point for me. :)

Monica
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me... I would love to drop 15lbs but I think 10 is probably more realistic and maintainable.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sure. I am currently @ 164. I would love to drop 10-15lbs as a mini goal. I'm in. :smile:
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh, FR sent.
  • ARMYDree
    ARMYDree Posts: 12
    Options
    I would like to do this! I have to lose about 15 pounds to qualify for ARMY standards, I would like to lose a total of 25-30 before I leave.! I am doing insanity and starting to run! but need accountability so I'm hoping to find that here!
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I want in!
  • perlacer
    perlacer Posts: 2
    Options
    me three!!!
  • Tuliptwy
    Tuliptwy Posts: 5
    Options
    Me four!!! lol
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    170 now with a gw of 155. FR sent.

Had to crack down lately because I got lazy. I eat 1300 calories per day and workout 3 days per week - although it's hard with a little one at home.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I'm in the 10-15 range...you can add me. My diary is open and as for exercise, I run...a lot. :bigsmile:
  • mkarner
    mkarner Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too. I am at 175 and would like to get to 155. I am in!
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 155 and would love to lose another 15 lbs ( already lost 16ish), I eat real food, not much for the 'diet' fad thing but I like healthy variety! Right now I'm doing JM's 30 day shred and a ton of walking, hoping to start p90x or insanity in august too.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Right now at 155!
    Need to drop 6 more til goal!!
  • supjennifer
    supjennifer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 154 looking to drop 15-20 pounds. I'm game.
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I an the same boat, I'd like to lose about 15lbs more. I just got out of a cast for a broken foot, so I am trying to ease back into the swing of things. But I tend to do 30-40 min cardio plus 20-30 min lifting. My body responds best with a lower carb lifestyle.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    **Raises both hands and jumps up and down** me, me, me!!!!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Started out at 199 5 years ago am now 151 and can't seem to get any lower. Would like to be 135 to 140! Please feel free to friend me for support!
  • Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 162 looking to get down to 145 :)
    My mini goal is 155 by September 1.
    Feel free to add me!
  • mdf23
    mdf23 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I would love to lose 10-15lbs! I currently weigh 156, but after joining My Fitness Pal and keeping up with workouts and logging in food i've lost 5lbs! It's not that big of an accomplishment, but it keeps me motivated. What I do is eat as many calories as myfitnesspal set for me and try not to go over it and I work out as much as I can. I eat the same as I used to just smaller portions and that has been working for me. I do a lot of Just Dance and I've started on the treadmill, alternating walking and running so I don't burn my self out and can make it to an hour of cardio. I also mowed the lawn the other day and shed a ton of sweat!