Woot! 30lbs GONE in 3 months!

Options
il0v3dirt
il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
Today marks my 3 months of using MyFitnessPal. I have lost a total of 30lbs. I weighed 320.4 on April 30th, 2012. I weighed in this morning at 289.4! I'm so excited. I feel so much healthier already and I'm still considered highly obese. I have been trying to stay under 1500 calories - and it's clearly paying off. I started off with Zumba at least 3 times a week - and now I'm fousing more on going to the gym and doing cardio and weights. When I go to the gym I do 20 mins of elliptical, at least 10 mins of sairs, and some treadmill. After I do cardio, I go and do weights for a good 30mins. I started in a size 24 - and am down to a 20/22 depending on the style of pants. I can now fit into XXL in juniors. WOOT WOOT. I'm going to have to post before/after pics later on, because I don't have any handy right now. I can really notice it in my face/stomach/and I noticed my legs are getting more tone.

My goal right now is to get to at least 270 - and then move on to 250. I always worried about having the stretchy/loose skin - but I haven't noticed much so far. I can tell some parts of my body are more loose instead of tight - but you can't really tell by looking at it.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free! :)

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    congratulations thats amazing! keep up the good work :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up.
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you can reach your goals with time and plenty of willpower. :smile:
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :-)
  • cookieibuck
    cookieibuck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • debbiehibbert
    Options
    Good Job. I just started today. I weight in at 175. I hope to loose 30 pound by April. I am getting married in April so I need all the help I can get to stay on track
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up! Just something to think about and possibly research some... everything I have heard says to lift weights first and do cardio afterwards (or on completely different days). I have started doing them on separate days because of this info. Apparently doing it this way burns more fat? I am not 100% sure why but maybe someone on here can explain it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!