He/She USED to be hot

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    and remember WE ALL AGE. I can't believe how judgemental some of you can be! Just disgusts me!
    Do I look like I did when I was 25-hell no! (and if that is your expectation-you are going to be very sorry) But am I happy with the woman I have become-HELL yes!

Some of us aren't being judgmental. We're just enjoying the view. :)

That said, there's a difference between aging with dignity and aging without it.

enjoying? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Your world? This thread saddens me.. so sooo much.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    WOW, what a cruel thread, I'm sure you people can find something more positive and constructive to do with your time., than tearing people down, how bout buiding people up....DISGUSTING!
    remember........KARMA IS A B***H...ONLY IF YOU ARE!!!!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Great pics here guys! So much fun! And great motivation to eat right, stay in shape and take care of yourself!

This is what motivates you? :frown:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    and remember WE ALL AGE. I can't believe how judgemental some of you can be! Just disgusts me!
    Do I look like I did when I was 25-hell no! (and if that is your expectation-you are going to be very sorry) But am I happy with the woman I have become-HELL yes!

That said, there's a difference between aging with dignity and aging without it.

enjoying? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Your world? This thread saddens me.. so sooo much.

Er. Not sure if you noticed but they've posted many pictures of people who have aged very well. As well as pictures of a lot of hotties. :) There's a lot to enjoy here, if you look past the parts that you dislike.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    How about everyone post their hot young HS pictures then post your current pics :smile:

I'm sure everyone used to be hot
  • seaKind
    seaKind Posts: 136
    Options
    ah well, just goes to show... physical beauty is so fleeting!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Some people are taking themselves far too seriously on this thread... this is the internet. No one gives a s***. Chill out.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Funny how many people read this thread from their soap boxes, congratulated themselves for their political correctness, then posted here to JUDGE those of us who are just having a little laugh in...what was it again...oh yeah, the FUN AND GAMES category of the message boards. Celebrities are people who have put themselves out there to be judged by the world, and I'm sure none of them under any delusions that they look fantastic still... Not one person here pointed out any celebrity that hasn't already been judged by the mainstream media or millions of other people, so lighten up a little FFS.....

Thanks for reading, and please be sure to log in all those extra calories you burned while patting yourselves on the back. :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    How about everyone post their hot young HS pictures then post your current pics :smile:

I'm sure everyone used to be hot

No way! I'm like those celebrities that look better with age. HAHAHA. And I would post the pics if I could. Maybe after work? ;)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Celebrities are people who have put themselves out there to be judged by the world, and I'm sure none of them under any delusions that they look fantastic still...

EXACTLY.
  • djmed
    djmed Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm very happy NOT to be a celebrity...for many, many reasons. Public scrutiny is reason # 1. Having said that, I too am shocked and saddened by these pics.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Anyways...

gal_aging_sammy_sosa.jpg
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

and there's NO dignity in this thread-nuff said!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I think she was talking about enjoying the pics of some of the older guys like RDJ, Sean Connery, Keifer etc. not all of the pics on here are of people who look worse now.
  • rharkanson
    Options
    WOW!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think I look way better now at 40 than I did in my 20s, so I prefer to focus on those who also got better. Like the always hot Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Go's.

In the early 80s...

JaneWiedlinIRSbw.jpg

JaneWiedlinasBettiePage.jpg

Enough to make you really want some sex, drugs and rock n' roll!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hypocrites.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Celebrities are people who have put themselves out there to be judged by the world, and I'm sure none of them under any delusions that they look fantastic still...

EXACTLY.

to be judged by the world are you kidding me! LMAO Yes they have chosen a very public profession-but that doesn't give YOU or anyone else the right to JUDGE them. So completely messed up!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Can't believe my eyes!