anyone doing the 30 day shred?

Options
Im on day 2 and would be great to have some friends to share notes and give encouragement :)

Replies

• katiegregory23
    katiegregory23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 and starting ripped in 30 when I finish. It's hard, but I've had pretty good success so far! I like that it's only 25 mins because it leaves me time to get extra cardio in either before or after. Feel free to add me!
  • kkyserenity
    kkyserenity Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight. I want to use it as an entry into p90x. I've done both before but it's been a while.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday... so totally did not want to do it today but I did and I am glad.
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I just finished day 8 and your endurance really does get a lot better :) Feel free to add :D
  • IowaLady80
    IowaLady80 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just ordered it from Amazon last night. I am excited to get it and start! Feel free to add me.
  • laurenk08
    laurenk08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 day shred last month and now am on week 4 of ripped in 30!
    I am finding it very difficult, but with great results :]
    I have been using 8 pound weights for both dvds and I think thats the part probably making it so hard...
  • trianglgrl
    trianglgrl Posts: 24
    Options
    Im on day 2 and would be great to have some friends to share notes and give encouragement :)

i am on day 2 as well!
  • CougarGrace
    Options
    I just finished day 5. this is my second time doing it. I did it in may with good success and I am trying to lose another inch or 2 on my hips/waist.

I lost 2 inches from my hips and 2 from my waist and 1 from each thigh last time.

Results-1.jpg
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, too!!! I have tried it a couple times in the past and never stuck with it. I am also doing Couch to 5k, so I am doing this every other day.
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 12. Doing a few extra days, will be moving to level 2 probably tomorrow. Have only lost 1 pound so far, but I'm definitely feeling better. Can't wait to see the results at the end. Anyone want to add me, feel free! The more support and motivation the better. =)
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's part of my workout routine....I can't do the same thing every day, so I mix it up with elliptical, zumba, and Ripped in 30 video too. I love both of Jilian's videos that I have....definitely easy to bust out and get over with, on days I don't feel like going to the gym. Love 30 day shred and Ripped in 30!
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on day 7 and would LOVE to encourage and really NEED encouragement. :D
  • JPenny12
    JPenny12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13 today. Feel free to add me.
  • 2delicio
    2delicio Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is that? I have just started, and don't know much about the site yet.
  • napellum
    napellum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 on level 1....
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join the 30 Day Shred group. We could always use more people to help motivate us! :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/117-30-day-shred
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1, day 5. I've tried it before but ended up injuring myself both times, both because of the push ups and injuring my shoulder. So this time, I decided I'm going to start out by doing the push ups against a wall and work my way down to the floor. It seems to be working so far, I have made it farther than I did any other time without injuries. :tongue:

Feel free to add me for support . I'm 23, 5'1" and looking to lose 38lbs by Christmas. :smile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 28 and also doing Ripped in 30 at the same time, I'm on week 4 of that... It's tough but worth it! *Don't do it on a hard floor or you'll hurt your knees!*
  • liveORpie
    liveORpie Posts: 2
    Options
    I started level one today, and after 10 minutes I had to stop because the pain in my ankles was too much :(

Think I need to lose a bit of weight before I try to do this :(
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this too and it's paying off so far :D
    just stick with it and mute the DVD her voice is so annoying!