Support from women 150-170lbs who want to drop 10-15lbs!

Options

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm 153 and my goal is 135-140 :)
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Would anyone be interesting in joining/starting a group? I feel like that might be more condusive than this thread... (:

I'm 19 years old, 150lb, looking to get in the 130 range. I workout 6 times a week, alternating cardio and strength training (right now i'm in W8 of C25K and following the StrongLifts 5x5 plan). Lost 5 so far, but need to push past this plateau I'm stuck at.

I've worked a 9-5 all summer and will continue this regime at school. I've been taking my lunch everyday this summer, so I've been teaching myself how to snack healthily and eat in a way that satisfies my body and needs without sacrificing nutrition!

Edited: To add that I sit on my *kitten* at a job all day! I always make time to workout. d:
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey, I fit that category :) Send me a Friend Request if you'd like some more encouragement!

158, aiming for around 145-150.

I'm eating 1400-1500 cals a day, not eating back calories and doing 2 strength training and 2 cardio days a week.
  • leenie96
    leenie96 Posts: 65
    Options
    I feel ya! I started at 230+ and I can't seem to get out of the 150's! I would love to at least get down to 140. I do crossfit bootcamp 5 x's a week and I eat Paleo (lean meats, fruits, veggies, and nuts). I do feel better and stronger, but looking at the scale scares me!
  • Tamarama28
    Options
    I am in, feel free to add me :)
  • raquelmadison
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... please add me!
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    FR sent.

I would LUV to lose 10-15 pounds. I am currently 154 at 5'8". I try to workout 3-5 days per week doing walking, Zumba, Spinning, Body Pump, weight lifting, P90X (when I'm not scared :noway: ) and elliptical. I am not losing many pounds but I have lost quite a few inches which is good I guess. Trying to change my eating habits :sad: . Feel free to add me peeps!
  • mandafay923
    mandafay923 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see this group!!!! I'm at 154 right now at 5' 5" and seem to be stuck here. This is the third time I've weighed around 155 and stalled so evidently I need to step up my game!!! haha Right now I'm counting calories and doing the C25K (week 2) and some strength training. Planning on seeing what happens over the next few weeks and then adjusting my food intake and workouts if need be. Feel free to add me!
  • mh569
    mh569 Posts: 41
    Options
    Yes please!
    I'm new to MFP and would like to make some friends as well : )
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well... I am 5'1 and haven't stepped on the scale since July 1...I am on a no scale summer, but working out and eating to the best of my abilities during summer. I am a learn to run, runner.....please just put a little message with a request so I know. Thanks!
  • peggylosing25
    peggylosing25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 157 trying to get to 140pds. I don't eat so well but do try to eat within calories given by MFP.
    Trying to eat cleaner.
  • losinitagain1
    Options
    me too!!!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I need to lose 10-15 pounds to meet my goal. I'd love to join.
  • rypalmer1026
    Options
    Congratulations in your efforts to get fit, healthy & fabulous.

I do watch what I eat but I do not stress about it as much as I do about getting in at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. I believe in eating what you enjoy but in moderation and drinking water! You must exercise! That is key.
  • edraper70
    edraper70 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I'm at 167...lightest I've been in years...but would like to get to between 150 and 155. I do zumba 3 times a week, but I'm going to start adding some strength training too.
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 lbs. I was 201.5 in January, Now I'm 161.5. I want to stay in that range. As long as I am healthy at 160, I am content to stay there. Went from size 18W pants to 14, and now I got on my 12's today. It's fun!
    :bigsmile:
  • youngwoman
    Options
    Count me in. I'm around 170, would love to get to 155 ultimately. Just restarted the 30 Day Shred today, walk my dogs almost daily, and wanting to work yoga back in to my routine.
  • klynn_cox
    klynn_cox Posts: 17
    Options
    Im totally in on this! Im at 157 right now and steady climing down on the scale. My goal weight is 125 with some muscle in there. I work out every day for at least 45 min doing Zumba but I want to get some strength training in to start building that muscle. Cant wait to talk to and motovate some people into losing the weight with me! Please add me as I am new and would love some motovators in my life! And feel free to ask me anything I'd love to help.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is so cool! I'll be doing this the gluten free way so if anyone else is doing the same - maybe we can share ideas. I know those of you who are vegetarian may have some great ways to cook veggies that make up for losing out on eating bread. I miss bread. Sigh.
  • skyshadowsed
    Options
    I'm 170 and really wanna get down to 150 by september! I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred so i'll let y'all know how that goes =) I just recently joined MFP so feel free to add me! I really need some motivation!