My 30 Day Shred Results**Pics**

Options
I was your typical, sit on my butt feeling depressed about my weight, but refused to do anything about it person. I would like to say it snuck up on me, but having my girls within a year and 3 months of each other, then doing nothing to get back in shape would have been the culprit. I finally decided to get my a** in gear on May 18, 2012. That day I weighed in at 182.5. I counted calories, ate what i wanted in moderation, and made better choices. No, I dont always eat clean, not that good yet, but I am trying! I started walking and eventually jogging for about a month and a half before I started Shred. I actually gained 2 pounds during the first half. Here is my story in pictures.....Hope it works...

This is by far the worst (and only) pic of me at my heaviest. Dint know it was taken until last week. Im guessing i was 185-190.
Heaviest.jpg

Day 1...169.8
photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

I forgot to take a side pic, so this is one from a week earlier.
photo8.jpg

Day 30...165.4
photo5.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo10.jpg

Replies

• Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great. We have a similar weight story, and I just finished doing a level 2 30 day shred 10 minutes ago. Keep up the good work.
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great progress all around, there's a huge difference in each pic! Congrats for sticking to it!

I did day 8 of level 1 today, I'm glad to hear the weight loss starts at the half because I gained 2 pounds so far!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Great progress
  • goblue443
    goblue443 Posts: 50
    Options
    great work! i started 30 day shred today. i have tried it a couple times but have gotten bored with doing the same workout 10 days in a row. hoping i can stick with it so that i get great results like yours!
  • KSmarie333
    KSmarie333 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations! looking good mama! :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!

I just finished day 5 of 30DS. I can tell a difference in my endurance and have lost about an inch and a half total already but no weight yet. It's inches I care the most about, anyway. lol
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    Thanks!! I forgot to mention that I lost 12 in all over. And my endurance has skyrocketed!! I was the person that only ran if there was imminent danger!! My first mile was like 17 min, and now its down to 11:13!!
  • katelouiseoz
    Options
    Great work, I also have put on weight, can't wait to see some results :)
  • katelouiseoz
    Options
    HIya, did you run as well as doing the 30DS?
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    I did do 30 min 3 times a week. Mostly on those days where I was feeling really good. The other days, I had to force myself to listen to jillian!! lol
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great! Keep it up
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to goooooo ....... I see the difference !
  • BridgetRansom
    Options
    :smile: Wow, lookin' good!
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have abs now!!! WTG girl! You look amazing!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to rock it!!!!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Impressive results!
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have almost identical wts as you. From pics, I'm built like you. I am on D8L1 and so ready to see some results!!!!! Conrats!
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 14 of 30DS for me and I am doing day 4 of level 2. I love it! So far I have lost 10.5 inches all over my body and about 2.5 pounds. I'm going to just keep pushing hard and get to the end of this series... take a week or so off and then maybe do another cycle of it or move to Ripped In 30. I hate listening to Jillian sometimes but at the end of it I feel SOOOOO GOOD!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!