30 pounds in 3 months!!! (With pics this time)

Options
Hey everyone, I am making a new post with pics this time :)

Back at the end of April I looked in the mirror and hated myself. I knew I was getting married in 5 months, so I made a goal to lose 30 pounds in the 5 months had left before my wedding. A few weeks later, I started doing Power90 with my fiance'. I have one week left of Power90, but in the 3 months that I have been working harder than I ever have in my life, I have lost an amazing 30 pounds! I hit my goal in 3 months. Now I am going to try for another 20 before the wedding :) I start Insanity in 6 days!

A lot of people have been emailing me bc of my other post, I am eating 1300 calories a day and doing power90 six days a week. If I can do it, anyone can..

day1vsday85.jpg

Replies

• FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Very noticable change...looking good! Keep up the great job!! :drinker:
  • LilRhoBo
    LilRhoBo Posts: 1
    Options
    You go girl! I wish I was motivated like you are. I only need to lose 20-25 pounds. In one week I have lost 3 by watching calories. I know I need to exercise!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!,
  • Sonaida
    Sonaida Posts: 17
    Options
    greattt job another round and you should b set :drinker:
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    fab....keep it up. I wish I could lose 30lbs in 3 months...Im going to say its because your younger than me...yeah that sounds good..keep up the good work you must feel great...
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! the shape of your face is completely different, and i know you'll be super happy with that for your wedding pics! :)
  • pjbis20
    pjbis20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Way to go!!! You are an inspiration!
  • FarmGal09
    FarmGal09 Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment! When is your wedding? Mine is Sept. 29, so exactly 2 months away and I am trying to lose another 5-8 lbs before then. Hope your next couple months go well!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment! When is your wedding? Mine is Sept. 29, so exactly 2 months away and I am trying to lose another 5-8 lbs before then. Hope your next couple months go well!

My wedding is October 5. I want to be 135 maximum (I am 5'2). lol It won't be easy, but I lost 30 in three months doing Power90, and will have Insanity complete by then, so I think it's totally doable!
  • Vmsunderland
    Options
    What is power 90?
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    What is power 90?

It's a workout video by beachbody. :)
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! You look awesome!
  • mrsjuliana
    mrsjuliana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I agree with someone else, you have a beautiful face
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You can really see the difference! Good work!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! Congrats on the upcoming wedding, I get married in 12 days!! I'm kicking myself for not taking my weight loss seriously in the months before the wedding where it would make an actual difference. Right now I'm trying to tone a bit and I'll start trying to lose more after the wedding. Keep up the great work!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for success pictures. Nice work!
  • Sonya139
    Sonya139 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration!!!!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off. You look great!!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What a difference! I bet you are proud. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!