exercise videos

Options
anyone here use any good exercise videos? or more specifically, has anyone tried Brazil Butt Lift? it sounds cheesy but I have a friend who swears by it and I was wondering if anyone here has tried it. my worst areas are my butt and thighs so if I could find a home exercise video that really works that part of the body I would be thrilled! any suggestions?

Replies

• angbunny22
    angbunny22 Posts: 56
    Options
    I haven't tried that one but am hooked on anything Jillian Michael's!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire. Ive done it in the past. Cant so much now due to a back injury. But it will def whip your butt into shape...
  • UsagiMoon
    UsagiMoon Posts: 1
    Options
    Im currently waiting for the brazillian butt lift to arrive! it looks really good, ill let you know what i think of it once ive started the programme. :)
    Personally i like Davina's My three 30 Minute Workouts, theyre fun if you havent tried them! :)
    -xox-
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ncbill
    ncbill Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have p90x and like it a lot half of a good video is the persons charisma I also have steve cotter's kettlebell workout, which is informative but not inspiring. And "yoga for paddler"s is a nice 20 min yoga video not too intense (if you only do session1), which is perfect for me
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    <~~~~Jillian Michaels DVD fan
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I am a fan of all of Bob Harper's dvd's. I just did the fit test for Insanity today...anxious to see how day one turns out tomorrow!
  • ladyS31
    ladyS31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Billy Banks taebo insane abs...u will be drenched in sweat fooling round with Billy. Love it!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Billy Banks taebo insane abs...u will be drenched in sweat fooling round with Billy. Love it!

^^This^^ I can't laugh without feeling pain in my abs the day after doing this, but my abs immediately feel tighter and it's a great burn.

Sorry, reading is fundamental. You wanted butt and thigh target exercises...I don't have a specific DVD that I've done that focuses on that. Squats (static and jump), lunges and leg raises are great for toning the area though.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Zumba Exhilarate- Great cardio/ toning/ dancing and lots of inspiration and fun, fun, fun!!!