Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Chia Seeds

1235»

Replies

• LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    my friend and i sprinkled them on top of tilapia fish filets before broiling, added a little crunch, easy way to get some in!

they don't work in a regular blender for a protein shake, never feel like using my vitamix for a shake, but sure it would work like others have said...
  • bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/228/Cherry,+Vanilla+Bean+Oatmeal+Smoothie

Haven't tried these yet but they sure do look good.
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    I just tried them out for the first time tonight, on the recommendation of a woman at my gym who swears by them - and I love the taste! I just put a teaspoon in my evening herb tea and used a spoon to scoop up the bits. I am a big girl, a big cook, and I love the taste, so if it lowers my blood sugar, blood pressure and body fat and has iron and magnesium and everything, I'm going to buy my swimming buddy a present!

Glad I found MFP.
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    I am going to try this, really need something to assist with my bottomless pit I tend to have at night. It may be just what I need! :smile: