2 weeks in and looking for friends 25 and younger

Options
i am almost 19. this is week 2 for me. i am looking for people 25 and under to add me. what are your goals?

Replies

• bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal is to lose 20 pounds by mid Sept (already 8 down!) , but I would like to lose 30 total.
    I am not under 25 ( just turned 29 in June) but feel free to add me.
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    19 here and I love The Hunger Games! I think I'd look really good with 20 pounds less but my goal overall is 30! :)
  • terrilynn3
    Options
    I'm 18 as well! I started using this site a few months ago but then kinda stopped. I just restarted using it. My ultimate goal is to lose 40 lbs, I don't really have a time frame. Feel free to add me!
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    Welcome :D and I'm 2 months in. I lost 12lbs using this website to track my calorie intake while doing cardio MWF and weight training T/TH and resting on Saturday and Sunday. My ultimate goal is to have a body fat % of 10 or below (weight wise....160 or 165).
  • icefirekitty
    Options
    Im 20, started using MFP after having a baby, helped get all that weight off. Now my goal is to lose 20 more pounds, and then start building up muscle :] Also to become a runner - still working on learning to enjoy it though XD
  • amarier21
    amarier21 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21, feel free to add me! I joined last week and I was doing fairly well until a couple days ago! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • itspfm
    itspfm Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! Im 18 and my fitness goal is to thin down my legs, feel free to add me. I don't have like any friends on here :/
  • sreevz
    sreevz Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 19. I joined the Navy and I'm leaving in February so I want to get in shape before then. Anyone can add me :)
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    im 21, im looking to get fit and lose some weight! and be able to go running and just generally be fitter. feel free to add me!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and awesome! I also run and do other stuff, training for tough mudder in September :P
  • blmiles89
    blmiles89 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 23. I have been on here for 2 weeks as well. My goal is to loose 40 lbs and so far I have lost 7 in the past 2 weeks! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, Looking to lose another 30lbs.. I'm at 155 right now.. that's from 163. I'm not really good with updating my log, got frustrated for awhile and kind of quit.. but feel free to add me!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards!

I'm 25 currently but I turn 26 in September. In ten weeks I've lost 27 lbs I still have 88 to go to get my goal weight and if I go for what the doctor recommended is I need to lose another 108... I apparently carry my weight well as no one believes I'm in the 200's.
  • ashlovesskinny
    Options
    Hi :-) I just joined today. I'm 23 so you can add me, while my goal may seem small, it's still a goal none the less. I have a hard time with sweets so if I'm bad tell me off :-P
  • rensie101
    rensie101 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hii all!! I just joined today! I am 23, from South Africa, newly engaged (got engaged the 24th of July) :bigsmile: I am 5'8 and weighs 128 pounds!!! I really desperatly need to lose 9pounds...for my wedding. So feel free to add me!
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP. Im 22 from England. Been on MFP for a couple of months. Lost 16lbs on here and 102lbs in total.

My goal is firstly to lose another 7lbs to get down to a healthy weight and then get to my goal weight by Christmas.

Good luck with your journey! Anyone can feel free to add me :)