100+lbs to lose 10 week challenge

Options
Hi Everyone I posted something on the other page about this challenge. I saw this on another message board and thought it would be a great challenge for our little group and help us reach our 100lb goal!

I already keep a spreadsheet for my coworkers and I because we are doing a biggest loser challenge so that part is simple.

Here is how it works:
1. We weigh in on Mondays- and I'll update the spreadsheet.
2. The biggest loser that week sets a challenge for all members to complete during the week
3. In addition to their challenge I'll post another challenge that needs to be done that week. (I'm not a personal trainer or anything so please don't get to upset if you don't like my challenges..I go to a military gym and my trainer is ex special forces so he has kicked my but into shape. So I will try to incorporate some of his challenges that he gives me.)

(thank you to the person who created the other post for this idea)

I want to start this challenge August 6th. So I will need to invite people before then. So Please post if you want to join by August 5th so that I can create a spreadsheet so that I can enter weights, ect.

Let’s reach our goals together!

Replies

• queengina2010
    Options
    I would love to join. I have over 100lbs to lose and I'm also training to run a 5k in Febuary! I just want to feel better about myself. I love challeges! So I'm all for it! :)
  • alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sounds great! Can't wait to get this started. I'm pumped about it :)
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

I always love a good challenge!
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • jatilmig
    jatilmig Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but will be away for the first two weeks - ie no access to a gym, as I will be travelling - Will do challenges if they can do done in a house setting or outdoors... Or kick in when I am back... :smile:
  • TheCeebles
    TheCeebles Posts: 67
    Options
    Can i join? I'm dont quite need to lose 100lbs but close enough to it! Also i get weigh in at the gym on Thursdays as of this week but i can always do it again for Mondays for ya :)
  • snorkjuice
    snorkjuice Posts: 41
    Options
    Count me in! I'm excited about it!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, count me in :)
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • alucido
    Options
    The more the merrier! I just started this thread for people in another thread I am in. But anyone is welcomed to join. I’ll create the group tonight and start inviting people each day, so I don’t have to do it all at once. If you don’t get an invite from me by Sunday night then send me a msg I would not leave anyone out.

Thanks,
    Angela
  • Lindseyjobirkner
    Options
    I'll give it a try. Hopefully something will give me a bit of a kickstart! Thanks for putting the effort into starting this challenge :)
    Lindsey
  • LadiDeeJay10
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I have about 100 lbs to lose. I would love to do this challenge.
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh me, me, me! I need some motivation to kick me in the bootie!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... need some motivation over here!
  • MadelainevN
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • alucido
    Options
    I just added everyone up until this point. If you don't get an invite let me know :)
  • alucido
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to do a last call for this thread so that I can add people to the group tomorrow :) Thanks
  • Storme190
    Options
    i would love to join in on this!! i'm also a new be to this site so please bear with me! :tongue:
  • alucido
    Options
    added :)
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    I'm in! :smile: