READY TO SEE RESULTS

Options
Hello my name is Erica and I am from TX!!! Fairly new to this site but really enjoy it!! Looking to meet new friends and get any tips that are given!! I just recently had a baby and weight gain of 70lbs............sooooooooooo all together I weigh over 300lbs ewwwwwwww:( So if you would like to give advice and help in any way..... I would gladly apperciate and thank you!! IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE

Replies

• mtinta2000
    Options
    Babies are so beautiful but so exhausting! You must be reorganizing your whole life. Walking is still the best exercise. Try to incorporate your baby into the routine. Take out the stroller and set out walking. Also, food is very important. No losing weight if you are eating the wrong stuff. Avoid fast foods, eat more fresh, seasonal food. Read a lot on nutrition. I did when I had my first son. What you teach your baby to eat will last a lifetime. Hope you are breastfeeding. So, congratulations on your new baby, and you made the right start just by signing in here!
    It's really hot in Texas this week, isn't it? So choose the right times to walk, or walk in a local mall. I live in TX too.
  • Yes very HOT 111 degrees!! So I switched up by dancing at home with my work out videos....... Do you think they work?? RICHARD SIMMONS is who I work out with
  • GeorgiaTina
    Options
    I think any movement works! I'm in Georgia and it's hot here too, but not 111 ! I do morning workouts or late evening walking to beat the heat :)
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats on your new addition & welcome to MFP! That's awesome that you're looking for a good, healthy way to get in shape!

I'm on here every day - I enjoy seeing everyone's progress & I try to keep a positive attitude to help encourage! You're (both!) more than welcome to add me as a friend on here!
  • yeah sooooo far i have lost 26lbs but feel like i am at a steady pace!!! So cutting my calories count and more activities..........
  • np11073
    np11073 Posts: 30
    Options
    yeah sooooo far i have lost 26lbs but feel like i am at a steady pace!!! So cutting my calories count and more activities..........

Keep in mind that as long as you continue breastfeeding you will be burning your fat stores....so think of it as an exercise. For me keeping track of everything that you I eat has obligated me to make sound dietary choices.Good luck!
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So far 14 pounds I've lost.
  • staceymae19
    Options
    A good workout DVD to try is the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! :)