Animal Personality Test

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm a fox. But I might also be a horse or an owl. My Chinese zodiac is the horse.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Owl
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Rooster! Loud and annoying? haha
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a Penguin. It also says I could be a Beaver...meh, possibly, or a Sheep-absolutely not!

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

I'm not much of a writer, but the rest of it pretty much sums me up nicely.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    It says Im a dolphin, a tan sexy carnivorous party animal with a big brain like Cameron Diaz who can debate with the best of them but would rather get laid instead....

dolphin.jpg

Um i can totally agree with that.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Badger
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm a fox??
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm a tiger...

RAWR

Me too!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    A bat. Ummm, okay.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    It says Im a dolphin, a tan sexy carnivorous party animal with a big brain like Cameron Diaz who can debate with the best of them but would rather get laid instead....

dolphin.jpg

Um i can totally agree with that.

Hahahahahaha me toooooooo!

Me, Cameron Diaz and The Hoff. I can get down with that!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm a fox??

:drinker:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm a fox??

Definitely foxy.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ::shifty eyes::- it says I'm a rooster! WTH?!
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Beaver....

Beavers are the workaholics of the animal world. No animal personality places more emphasis, nor derives more self-esteem than beavers do from their careers. They can be found at all levels of the working world, though they perform best in unsupervised positions that require serious responsibility. This makes them ideal for roles as a ship's captain, naval officer, judge, accountant or bank manager. As a handyperson they have no equal: If asked to fix a chair, they'll build one from scratch.

Organized and structured, their determined attitudes spill over into all aspects of their busy lives and they plan for the future almost unconsciously. Decisions made regarding their relationships, careers and families are methodically and practically prepared, and they are most comfortable at work or ensconced in their fastidiously decorated homes. In their spare time, beavers love to busy themselves around the house or tend their precisely manicured lawns.

It is arguable, however, whether the beaver's complex home-building skills require intelligence or simply instinct, much as a bird builds a nest. Today it is generally believed that the beaver's intelligence is overrated: though they will purposely fell trees to build dams, they are often killed by their poor lumberjacking skills.

While others are playing, beavers are usually hard at work. They are well prepared for any eventuality and their homes are well stocked with spare water, emergency radios and survival kits. Even the beaver is not sure why it spends such energy in securing its home, but it instinctively feels more comfortable when it does.

Beaver personalities come in all shapes and sizes. Generally in good physical condition, they find time to keep fit even with their busy work schedules. Their conscientious attitudes makes them dependable as friends and a commitment from a beaver is like money in the bank.
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Otter lol
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ok I am a Fox... however it says I could also be a bear or horse... Reading all three.. i'm a mixture of fox and horse LOL :)
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a penguin!! This is pretty cute :)
  • GeorgiaTina
    Options
    I'm a Sheep! It got my career right :)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bear!