is seltzer ok?

Options
I drink a ton of seltzer. the only ingredients: carbonated water, natural flavoring. It helps me get enough water, and not drink soda. is this ok for me? I drink it from a can. Are there any negative health effects anyone knows about?

thanks!! :)

Replies

• corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am going to say absolutely not though I always buy regular seltzer or club soda and flavor it myself. I do not drink milk, juice, soda, or any drinks with artificial sweeteners so if there is something wrong with it, I am screwed.

Also, I just purchased the SODASTREAM (http://www.sodastreamusa.com) from BED BATH AND BEYOND (with a coupon of course) and I have to say its been the best purchase in months. I can have unlimited amounts of club soda without having to go to the store and spend so much money buying the bottles considering I go through 3 a day.

Thoroughly recommend it!
  • mary190136
    mary190136 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have the sodastream too, and i LOVE IT!! thanks!
  • mycorner99
    mycorner99 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of flavored seltzer. I only drink the ones with low sodium and no artificial sweeteners. I have had no ill effects after 10 months. My blood pressure use to be high but now its perfect, so I know the seltzer is not increasing my salt intake. Good luck, I hope this helps :)