Who would you hug today, and why?

Options

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My wife, we are married 19 years today. I think she deserves a hug for that.

I think she deserves more than that ;) lol
    and congrats!!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Snufalufagus - Do I really need a reason? Come on look at him! Wouldn't you want to hug him too?
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My daughter, she learned a hard lesson in the last few weeks, that just because someone offers to help, it doesn't mean they actually want you to take them up on the offer. So she is getting to move back home (again) for the third time in as many months.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Our new addition to the family... our rescued Chihuahua Gus-Gus. He had a horrible life before us... he deserves lots of hugs.
    My daughter - eventhough she's 14 and they don't hug back at that age.
    The cute guy at Starbuck's this morning that told me I have sexy hips :wink:
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Snufalufagus - Do I really need a reason? Come on look at him! Wouldn't you want to hug him too?

Love him! :happy:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Just about anyone. I'm the one who needs it today.

(((((((hugs)))))))
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My husband--we pass like ships in the night--I work days, he works nights, so more hugging (or whatever :blushing: ) would be awesome

My dad--he's been gone for almost 2 years and I miss him ALOT

Jason Statham, Chris Meloni and Bruce Willis probably all need hugs right about now too--happy to oblige them! :love:
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    Oh, what a cute little pink bunny rabbit!
    Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...
    and pat him and pet him and...
    and rub him and caress him and...

hahah :):laugh:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Adrian Brody, because I want to sex him up.

Everyone on my FL, because they are awesome.
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    i wana hug my eldest brother, havent seen him in 4 yrs! lives in diff country:brokenheart: :sad:
  • skinnykatie27
    Options
    My mother and grandma who are both in heaven <3
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Love him! :happy:

Right! Use that guy as a bed!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'll hug anyone. :-)
    There is only one person whom I have refused to hug. A skeezy dirty contractor who came into the hardware store I was working at. I came in from loading plywood for a customer and said "now I'm cold."
    He grinned rather wolfishly and said "how about a hug?"
    I replied, "I'm sorry, we just ran out of those."
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    My brother, he passed away March 2006. I miss him every second of every day. He gave the BEST hug ever.
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    My man and our son!!! Love them MORE and MORE every day! :)) :)) :))
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My mom. Its her birthday :heart:
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My daddy.....(yes I know I'm way old to be saying daddy).....but I'm a daddy's girl and he passed away November 2010. I miss him so so much!!!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I give a lot of hugs - I almost hugged my daughters orthodontist yesterday when he told us he is retiring because he is like 80 and looks like ET.

But the people I would like to hug today are my MFP pals most of whom I have never met in the flesh but I feel I know so many of them. I am so grateful to them they have no idea how much joy and satisfaction they add to my life every day! Sending them hugs!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    My grandson, who at 5 years old is beginning to think that hugs aren't COOL anymore :sad:
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    Person who started "who would you like to punch thread"- clearly they need one.

Ha! Love it.