TRUE BLOOD ... whose yours?

Options

Replies

• Abygrrl189
    Abygrrl189 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree about Alcide... he looks like a surprised fish to me. :/ But a fish with a great physique! LOL! I love Eric!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    boycotting this show until people stop calling me Sookie and making lame fairy references.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Alcide. Definitely Alcide.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And what about Claude? Altho a complete a**hole.... he sounds DREAMY! (haha)
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Alcide ALOT:tongue: and Bill a little ..I love the way he used to say Sookie LOL but in the book he is a total *kitten*.. Jason is reminds me of so many guys I adore and the actor is cute . Eric looks and acts like my brother Eric did (may he RIP)

:heart: The women on that show are HOT!! Sookie has a hot body and Pam and Jessica sooo beautiful and Tara is not as much a bitter ho anymore ,now a much more sexy vampire..:love:

Sookie whines wayyyy tooo much this season and Pam still has the best lines
    Jessica's wardrobe is getting sexier and sexier gurrr baby
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I know the character was gay so he wouldn't be into me but I really loved Jesus. Sad they killed him off.

But yea, I'd have to get in line for Alcide. I used to really love Eric, but I feel like they neutered him last season....
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    The reason I keep watching, drools....

34qjm12.jpg
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    Not surprisingly, I am in the minority of women who find all of them relatively unattractive except for Sam. I adore Sam.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    From reading the books, I just loved Quinn the tiger... I keep hoping he comes up on the TV show. I just wonder if he's as hot as I imagine him to be... hmm.

ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And what about Claude? Altho a complete a**hole.... he sounds DREAMY! (haha)

^^ I wanna see BOTH these guys on the show..but the Claude guy I think they DID put him in the show and gave him a different name and different looks
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The reason I keep watching, drools....

34qjm12.jpg

Oh I want to lick those abs!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    [

anyone else really disappointed with the actor they have playing Claude. Not at ALL like he was supposed to be....
  • giraffegurl
    Options
    Sam. And Bill.

Yum!
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    Book-Bill. TV-Bill is okay. He was hotter in my head. lol. If we're talking TV, then I think as an overall package of personality combined with looks and physique, I'd have to go with Sam.
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options

He will always be Stabler to me LOL

Exactly what I thought every time I saw him as Roman. :)

I will have to go with Eric. I love his hot body and his intriguing personality...he makes me giggle. He would be the total vamp package. I also have to agree about Pam. She's pretty amazing.
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Alcide.. ahhh :heart: :blushing:
  • gaerielsky
    gaerielsky Posts: 20
    Options
    I just started watching the first season. Last one I saw was when the grandmother was murdered.

I'm liking all the guys so far. :)
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Alcide is it for me.
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    In order of priority, although i would take all of them ;)
    Alcide
    Jason
    Sam
    Eric
    Terry

I love all the girls for different reasons -
    Jessica is insanely sexy on the show (but such a down to earth "normal" woman in real life)
    Pam for her witty comments
    Tara for her awesome biceps!
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    oooooh, to be the peanut butter & jelly in an alcide/eric sadnwich---it's literally what dreams are made of! <3<3
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My top 3 in order...Terry, Jason and Sam.