Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My ultimate NSV

When I started this, I couldn't even run for a solid minute. Today, I RAN A MILE!!!! A 12 minute mile! This is the best thing that's happened. It's even more awesome than dropping pant sizes!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Love it!!!! Congrats :love: What else have you been doing for such great success? I see you have already lost 30+ pounds
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 142 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Great sucess, congrats!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    TOTALLY AWESOME :drinker:
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Congrats!
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    I agree---nothing like pride in yourself and doing something you never thought you could do!! And nothing like running to give you that feeling!! :smile:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Congrats!! Yay you! Keep at it!!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    You rock!!!! I know how awesome that feeling is. Congratulations!!! Now see if you can do 2 miles! I know you can!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    That's freaking awesome!!! I have the same issue, can't run for more than a couple of minutes without having to stop. But this totally motivates me to think I can one day run a mile. Great job on your hugeee success!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Love it!!!! Congrats :love: What else have you been doing for such great success? I see you have already lost 30+ pounds

Changed how I eat and lots of working out!
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Thanks everyone! I am definitely going to try to smash this and go to 2 miles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!