Losing the baby weight!

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Gabrielle, I'm 19 years old and I had my daughter in January this year.
During my pregnancy, I gained over 60 pounds! I was about 110 before, and went up to atleast 170+. After giving birth, I went down to 155 and was kind of just stuck there til recently.
Now I am 143, but I would love to be back to under or at 110.. Preferably 100 on the dot.
Keep in mind, I am 4'10"! Low weights are ideal.
I typically follow a pescetarian diet (no meat but fish, and no dairy but eggs) and it's been pretty easy so far.
I try to workout atleast 3x a week and burn 115+ calories each time.

Just looking for other friends! Great if you're in the same boat!

Ta-ta! :D

Replies

• kayshank2012
    Options
    I have some loose skin to shed too after two kids. I had my second 2 years ago and have gotten back to my pre pregnancy weight (almost). But I am still trying to get back my shape. Loose tummy and an inch more around my waists.
  • Lovingmyboys89
    Lovingmyboys89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jasmin and I have a 10 month old and a 3 year old. I gained 50 pounds with my first and 20 with my second. Im 5'11 and have always been around 155-160 which is thin for my height, but after my two children was all the way up to 246 now im at 196 so I unserstand where you are. Breastfeeding and counting calories has been awesome for my weight loss and I have a long way to go. So hang in there. You can do this!
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm Carolene and i have a four and two year old boy which is alot of work but keeps me going. I gained 80 lbs with my pregnancies do to my thyroid disease. Now ive only lost 20lbs of that 80lbs and I'm also looking other that are moms losing the baby fat and then some.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 2 1/2 yr old and am trying to get rid of some baby flab / get rid of some leftover weight gain before I got preggo! I'm in about the same boat as you are. I am 5'2 and am 145. I would like to loose another 20 lbs. Good luck and feel free to add me!:smile:
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation. I had my first baby in December. I'm not sure what my highest pregnancy weight was or how much I gained while I was pregnant but know that I have around 80 pounds to lose now. I wasn't able to breastfeed so it's been a big stuggle for me to lose the weight. I'm sure if we all support each other we can be successful! Feel free to friend me and we'll hold each other accountable :)
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was fatty when I got prego, I was around 180 but went all the way up to 232. 14 mths after having my baby I have lost a total of 65 lbs and trying hard to shed 40 more.. Im 5'4" and 130 is my ideal weight.

Feel free to add me :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Gabrielle, I'm 19 years old and I had my daughter in January this year.
    During my pregnancy, I gained over 60 pounds! I was about 110 before, and went up to atleast 170+. After giving birth, I went down to 155 and was kind of just stuck there til recently.
    Now I am 143, but I would love to be back to under or at 110.. Preferably 100 on the dot.
    Keep in mind, I am 4'10"! Low weights are ideal.
    I typically follow a pescetarian diet (no meat but fish, and no dairy but eggs) and it's been pretty easy so far.
    I try to workout atleast 3x a week and burn 115+ calories each time.

Just looking for other friends! Great if you're in the same boat!

Ta-ta! :D

aw I had my daughter january 20th. I was 205(working on losing after son) when I got pregnant with my daughter, ballooned back to 275 and am currently on working my way back down to 100 again. I'll add u as a friend :)
  • sharongalt
    sharongalt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 3. I still have the baby weight. Ugh. I gained close to 70 lbs during my pregnancy and I have 20 more to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight. I have been busting my butt in the gym and counting my calories and I am really focused but the results are slow. Today is one of those days I am frustrated. But I am determined to get the weight off.
  • kayshank2012
    Options
    I know what you mean - busting butts! And more about how slow these things can get. You feel like your body has turned a deaf ear to you.
    Do you do weights? If not, try it, it is instant gratification when you see those muscles pop and you atleast know your body is responding, albeit slowly. If possible hire a personal trainer for a few weeks. Learn the tricks and then do those on your own.
  • JenMichigan
    Options
    I had my son on 4/11 and have struggled with losing the baby weight ever since. I only lost 15 pounds after his birth but had gained a total of 35 pounds. I struggled with the standstill of the weight loss and talked to my doctor at my appointment 7 weeks after his birth. She said to let the stress of all that go until I was 12 weeks post birth. So now I am 16 weeks post birth. She was right! I have really been focusing on cutting calories and exercising (I just did a super sprint triathlon this past weekend) and have dropped 7.5 pounds in these past 4 weeks. I hope to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the summer. It is very hard to find time to exercise while working full time and taking care of a little one, but I know that I will feel much better if I can get back in to my clothes. Good luck to you!