INSANITY STARTING JULY 30/. 60 Day Challenge

Options
Hellooooooooo,

I'm Starting insanity 60 day challenge tomorrow. I know it is going to be tough, and I also know I won't be able to do some of the workouts at first, but I'm willing to push myself through... Let's get busy getting healthy, so who is with me????

Let's post our starting weight
Goal weigh for this challenge
Measurements
What might be your biggest obstacle and how you will be fighting back

Check in every day for support and to share your experience with the program.

Weigh-in Every Monday
Measurements at the end of each month

Lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Challenge yourself to be a greater YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• KetoMamaLife
    KetoMamaLife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was planning on starting tomorrow as well AWESOME!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm starting also! I only am going to weigh once a month but I will definitely check in with progress! Add me if you'd like. I've tried this before but with no support or motivation I quit after 3 days (it's really hard, mostly stamina wise). Good luck ladies!!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great!!!!

Thank you for joining me ladies!!!! I am really excited.. It is my first time doing it but we all got to push it through!!! Is it going to be easy? Probably NO... Lol, but I was told once that " whatever you can do 5 of...you can do 5 more" and so on.. So if it is about stamina then we have to change the mentality to " I can do 5 more, I can do 10 more etc...". Is all how much we want it!!!

Hope this time you stick with it t3441823angel... We will support one another

Natpack19 have you done INSANITY before?

I will do my workout at night since I have to be out the whole today. But as soon as I'm done I will share with you my agony..lol
    And if you do it earlier, please come back to this post and let us know how you did.

To start my stats are as follows

Starting Weight - 196.8
    My goal Weight is 185
    Waist. 39
    Hips 45

We can do this!!!!!!!
  • reisingmel
    reisingmel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you peeps! I just started it today (did the "Fit Test") and I managed to drag my coworker into it so we now have insanity lunch breaks. It pretty much sounded like a heard of rhinos that couldn't stop gasping between giggles! I assumed the 8 exercises would take about 15 minutes with a minute in between, but by the time we peeled ourselves off the floor a half hour had gone by and both of us were drenched in sweat. I'm not going to lie, but if the fit test was that hard, my body wants to cry at the idea of subjecting myself to 45 minutes of OMG Insanity.

My starting stats are:
    Weight 163lbs
    Fat % 33.1
    Waist 29"
    Hips 39"

I'm trying not to get myself worked up over the weight number because I've heard you tend to gain in the first couple of weeks and especially because my body packs on muscles like it's nobody's business, so I imagine that number will only budge in the upward direction if at all. But what matters is the size of clothes I'm wearing and how I feel :D

Did anyone else do the fit test? My results were:

Switch Kicks: 36
    Power Jacks: 40
    Power Knees: 71
    Power Jumps: 25
    Globe Jumps: 10
    Suicide Jumps: 11
    Push-Up Jacks: 13
    Low Plank Oblique: 52

I have no clue if those are good numbers, but I can definitely say that I was struggling hard core through the last 20-30 seconds of each exercise. How'd everyone's first day go?? Anyone feeling it already? I've got it in my back :-/
  • curlyhairedmess
    Options
    I just started today also :D My fitness test went horribly though because i'm not an exercise person at all x.x Had to stop during each exercise because i would get dizzy and see spots.

Switch Kicks: 31
    Power Jacks: 19
    Power Knees: 46
    Power Jumps: 13
    Globe Jumps: 3
    Suicide Jumps: 7
    Push-Up Jacks: 5
    Low Plank Oblique: 16
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

My FiT test was a challenge!!! Oh my God!!!! I thought I was going to faint!!! Seriously!!!!! This is no joke...I was not able to do much!!!! But this was just a test... I know next FIT test I will do better,

So, here are my numbers:

Switch kicks. 10
    Power Jacks 20
    Power knees (my favorites) 50
    Power jumps 10
    Globe jumps 2
    Suicide jump 1
    Push up jacks 2
    Low plank obliques 20

The jumps for me were kind of hard cuz I have a knee problem. So I tried to take it slow in that area...
    This FIT test was insane, I can just imagine today's workout, lord have mercy!!!

Ok, ladies, let's go after our goals, let's push PLAY!!!!!
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im joining the group! Got my insanity yesterday! about to do my first fit test here in a few!
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    Im joining the group! Got my insanity yesterday! about to do my first fit test here in a few!

Welcome to the group Edgehn...come back and tell us how you did.... I did mine yesterday...it was INSANE!!!!
  • beachyteachy
    Options
    I also started the insanity challenge yesterday with my fiancee and a good friend of ours!

I am a bit sore today :/ But excited to keep on track!

My starting weight is 147.5 and I am 5'4 (this is the most I have ever weighed, and the highest dress size I have ever been.

I am specifically trying to whittle my middle, tone my arms, lift my [butt!], and tone my back. (I have to look good in my wedding dress in less than 3 months!)

Good luck everyone!
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok so here are my fit test results
    : Switch kicks- 82
    Power jacks- 36
    Power knees- 63
    Power Jumps- 24
    Globe Jumps- 7 rotations (4 jumps each)
    Suicide Jumps-7
    Push up jacks- 13
    Low plank Obliques- 30

i survived my first taste on insanity!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second week but would love to join. I have my fit test results at home but my stats are:

SW: 164
    GW: 140
    Height 5'2

I do mine over lunch also in our exercise room at work -- I am sure the people coming in and our hear my cussing - lol. I wear my headphone so I have music to keep me moving so I don't really listen to the video. Getting ready for Cardio Power & Resistance in a few minutes!
  • ChristineFredrick1
    ChristineFredrick1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally want to do it, but what is INSANITY, and where do I find it?
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my fit test results yesterday for insanity so here they are:
    Switch kicks 90
    Power jacks 33
    Power knees 67
    Power jumps 30
    Globe jumps 11
    Suicide jump 13
    Push up jacks 16
    Low plank oblique 30
    Hope everyone else who's doing insanity sticks with it and DRINK WATERRR!
  • reisingmel
    reisingmel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So I don't really have a choice about taking off the day from insanity since I'm literally driving on the road from 2am until I get home at nine tonight, but I'm starting to think that's okay because every part of my body is killing me just from the fit test yesterday! And I do mean EVERY part. It's like I was run over by ten semis and left for dead. Tomorrow my coworker and I are back on track though and as sore as we are we're suicidally pumped about giving it our best. How's everyone else feeling after the fit test?
  • beckysmithfitness
    beckysmithfitness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday and it is already kicking my butt too. My biggest challenge is going to be waking up at 5am to actually do the workout everyday. Uggh! 2 days down and 58 more to go. Let's do this guys!

Current/Starting Weight: 133 lb
    Goal Weight: 125 lb

Really, i just want to tone up, especially around my belly. Dig deeper!!!
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    I totally want to do it, but what is INSANITY, and where do I find it?
    [/quote

Christinefred, checkout beachbody.com and look for INSANITY by Shawn T. You will learn all about it...and come back and let us know what you think.
  • lilchi69
    lilchi69 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just had a baby 2months ago and bought insanity in the beging on july. I did it for 2weeks then stopped. I work full time and when i get home just want to spend time with my little guy. I started working out on my lunch break but I bought the insanity work out and want to use it. Im going to start again tomorrow. I need some support and ill post my results.
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday and it is already kicking my butt too. My biggest challenge is going to be waking up at 5am to actually do the workout everyday. Uggh! 2 days down and 58 more to go. Let's do this guys!

Welcome to the group!!! This is indeed a challenge, like you said, Dig deeper, and find the strength to complete it no matter the obstacles.
  • KettydeDios
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just had a baby 2months ago and bought insanity in the beging on july. I did it for 2weeks then stopped. I work full time and when i get home just want to spend time with my little guy. I started working out on my lunch break but I bought the insanity work out and want to use it. Im going to start again tomorrow. I need some support and ill post my results.

We are all here to support you!!! Welcome to the group... If you want to do INSANITY maybe you can do it when your baby is sleeping.. It only takes 45 minutes...

Come back and let us now how you did on your FIT test
  • KettydeDios
    Options

Welcome to the group Becky!!!