4 days of 30 day shred....

Options
ilovemybuggy
ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
And I've already lost 4 inches in JUST MY STOMACH- About 8 inches overall. I LoveHateLoveHate Jillian !! Just thought i'd share ;) anyone else doing 30 day shred, has done it or plans on doing it- add me...I would love to have more friends doing the same thing!

Replies

• ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS right now and want to continue through the month of August (so more like 40 days), then I plan to start the Ripped in 30 in September. I would love to give and receive support through these workouts, they are brutal! I'll add you!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    In 4 days?? That is AWESOME!
  • leesaG
    leesaG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. First time I have tried 30DS and so motivated to stick with it :-) are you exercising aswel as this workout?
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I haven't done the 30 Day Shred yet but have been looking into it today - and so glad to here it is working for you. I am on vacation most of next week and plan on starting it then. So I am guessing that you like it, I have heard that the first few days are tough but so worth it!
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will do Day 14 tonight... I am on my 4th day of Level 2. So far I have lost 10.5 lbs overall and lost about 2.5 lbs! I AGREE! I lovehatelovehate Jillian! She does get ya through it though when you think you can go any longer! I love this workout and I'm excited to do Ripped in 30!
  • trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YES!!! i wish i would have taken measurements when i started!!! i think i can see a difference though, even if no one else can. I have the same love/hate/love/hate relationship with her. She is a major b*tch/saint!!
    i am on day 5 of level 1 btw
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I'm on day 2. First time I have tried 30DS and so motivated to stick with it :-) are you exercising aswel as this workout?

Yes, i'm also doing a little zumba- i've taken one day off of 30ds b/c my legs were just KILLING me. But i've been doing zumba for months and hadn't really seen much change at all until I started 30 ds...Jillian is a monster.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Danielle603
    Danielle603 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Yes i have been doing the 30 day shred its awesome i really work up a sweat doing the cardio along with the weights. I am already on level two. I have been at it for a couple of weeks. The only thing i struggle with is my sweet tooth if i can kick the habit i think i could be very successful with the 20 lbs i want to lose.
  • annie5678
    annie5678 Posts: 16
    Options
    That's awesome! After level one I lost over 5 inches and now I'm on day 4 of level 2 and it really kicks my butt but I always feel so much better afterward! Keep up the good work!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I think i'm going to attempt level 2 tonight...probably going to make it ten mins in and put level one back on but going to give it a shot!
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3/ level 1 this morning. I did take measurements the day i started and i am not going to measure again until aug. 30th. plan on doing 10 days i a row w/ 1 rest day b/n levels. hope i get as good of results as you!
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    And I've already lost 4 inches in JUST MY STOMACH- About 8 inches overall. I LoveHateLoveHate Jillian !! Just thought i'd share ;) anyone else doing 30 day shred, has done it or plans on doing it- add me...I would love to have more friends doing the same thing!

FOUR INCHES!!! WOW. I'm really pumped to do it now when I get home from work!!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 3 for me... I'm also running 3x week and doing body pump 2x week. My arms are just about ready to fall off today, did higher weights in pump... WTF was I thinking :)

I did measurements and can't wait to see the results. I'm doing it at day 15 and 30. This is my swan song as school starts again in Sept and I want to be rocking it by then!
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    Hey! I started it today, and I am feeling sore! That lets me know it's working. I am so excited to get results with this!! :)
  • missgilli
    missgilli Posts: 1
    Options
    You can find these videos on Netflix as well.
  • joanneglaysher
    Options
    Fantastic! I need to get back into the shred, so difficult when your 4 yr old is on summer hols and wants to join in with you in the morning! Especially as i have the lounge the size of a postage stamp!!! Fab results though, can't wait to see the final results when you've finished.
  • rharredo
    rharredo Posts: 22
    Options
    I've "graduated" from the 30 day shred, to other Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper workouts but I loved the TDS series. I was pretty active doing that for about 9 months and it helped me lose body fat and tone up, not to mention the strength training. I am like you--- I love/hate Jillian Michaels, but I really love the way her videos move rapidly, give you noticeable results, etc. Keep it up and great work!
  • fieryred0424
    fieryred0424 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! After level one I lost over 5 inches and now I'm on day 4 of level 2 and it really kicks my butt but I always feel so much better afterward! Keep up the good work!

We are on the same day/level on 30DS! Dont' you just love it. You should add me and we can push each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!