First time posting a pic - My small success (30 DS)

Options
Here I go. My not so great results

Unfortunately I couldnt finish the 30 day shred because I have guests at my house and they're sleeping in my exercise room :/
Anyway I decided to post my results. I lost about 4 lbs. Since I have my son (almost 10 months ago) I've lost a total of 48 lbs and still have about 5-8 lbs to go. I dont have a before picture, only the one I took the first day I started the 30 ds and the last taken one week ago.

I still dont feel confident with my weight and feel a little down after someone told me yesterday that I should stop losing weight because all the pounds lost were coming off my butt and legs :-(

here is the link in case it doesnt work
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/proudmommy1003/30DSPROGRESS.png

30DSPROGRESS2.jpg

First pic 145, second pic 141
fingers crossed hope this wok

Replies

• rcs7058
    rcs7058 Posts: 25
    Options
    Can't see the second pic!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    small success is still success :) nice job!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference in your stomach. WTG!
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot more than 4lbs! :smile:
  • channyne
    channyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job. It's amazing how just a few pounds make your jeans and hips look smaller! Thanks for sharing!
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I found 3O DS didn't make me lose weight but it toned like crazy. You can see a HUGE diff in your waist/tummy. Good for you!
  • stephdg89
    stephdg89 Posts: 37
    Options
    That is a HUGE difference! That's great! I know after you have a baby and don't get into pre baby shape right away it's discouraging, but you are looking great!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Great progress! :drinker:
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    I tried to re-size it but doesnt work :(
  • Shanie21
    Shanie21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is good, celebrate every Ibs lost.
  • lckunz
    lckunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that you cannot spot reduce. The weight comes off of extremities first, then the middle, then the breasts. Don't give up! No matter what someone else says, just keep doing the right thing, and making the right choices. It's a journey, and we don't just stop travelling because we need gas or have a flat tire. We fix it and keep going. Our destination is fitness and health! Just keep swimming! (as Dori the fish says)

Here I go. My not so great results

Unfortunately I couldnt finish the 30 day shred because I have guests at my house and they're sleeping in my exercise room :/
    Anyway I decided to post my results. I lost about 4 lbs. Since I have my son (almost 10 months ago) I've lost a total of 48 lbs and still have about 5-8 lbs to go. I dont have a before picture, only the one I took the first day I started the 30 ds and the last taken one week ago.

I still dont feel confident with my weight and feel a little down after someone told me yesterday that I should stop losing weight because all the pounds lost were coming off my butt and legs :-(

here is the link in case it doesnt work
    http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/proudmommy1003/30DSPROGRESS.png

30DSPROGRESS2.jpg

First pic 145, second pic 141
    fingers crossed hope this wok
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Thank you all for the feedback. I'll start Ripped in 30 next week. The reason I couldnt finish is because i have guests at my house and they're sleeping in my exercise room. Once they leave I'll start exercising again..
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! I'm sure we probably see it easier/more than you but I think you did great!!!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    awe I'm sorry you have no face but the rest of you looks beautiful haha
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The only not so great part of your after pic would be the socks and flip-flops combination!! lol Seriously though, you did great for not even being able to finish it. Don't listen to the haters - they are just afraid you will motivate them to start. Keep exercising and getting healthier!!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some very impressive results!! You look great!! Your midsection really shrunk and you have a very nice shape.
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    awe I'm sorry you have no face but the rest of you looks beautiful haha

Haha thanks i know i covered my face cause there's a hater around looking for me so i'm trying to hide lol
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    Wow those are some very impressive results!! You look great!! Your midsection really shrunk and you have a very nice shape.

Thank you i think you're the first person that comments about my shape
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!