Calling for ROW THE WORLD 3 !!!

Options
124»

Replies

• saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for a team to join....or enough people to make up a team!!

And I think Fleur933, debzeeU2, jacquiline D35 and bully are still wanting to join too. One more person and we've got ourselves a team.

I'd love to take part :flowerforyou:
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

And I think Fleur933, debzeeU2, jacquiline D35 and bully are still wanting to join too. One more person and we've got ourselves a team.

I can convince one of my girlfiend's who's on here to join us :) That would make us a 5 some...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have done a few challenges like this...i would like to be on a team if there is still room.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I need a team! I've done RTW 1 and RTW2.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options

I can convince one of my girlfiend's who's on here to join us :) That would make us a 5 some...

Actually that would make us a 6-some!!

I've jsut messaged bullly and jacqueline to see if they are still up for it, if not I'll open it up to the other people who have responded to the thread since your post on a first come first served basis.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Go Guppies :)