inner thighs!!

Options
what is the best exercise to tone inner thighs??......with 2 children i am unable to get to a gym, so have to exercise in the comfort of my own home!

thanks for any advice and feedback :)

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Squats! All variations. Lay on your back and squeeze one of the kids rubber kick balls between your knees. Invest in some resistance bands and leg lifts get even better
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    To lose fat? Caloric restriction and cardio (I find biking makes my legs look great). You can't really pick where the fat comes off of though.

To gain muscle and get that firm look? Weighted Squats, weighted step ups, weighted lunges are all working well for me.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    looking for that thigh gap? Definitely Squats and lunges. Tone those legs up good.
  • missbaker89
    missbaker89 Posts: 245
    Options
    looking for that thigh gap? Definitely Squats and lunges. Tone those legs up good.

i have that thigh gap, just want it to be toned lol!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Squats work best for me. Sumo squats are a killer.

By the way, cute dress in your profile pic!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I might take some flack for this but, your profile says your 111 lbs and you want to get down to 98lbs, really. Is that your healthy weight? I guess if you're really short it would be.

Other than that, you can't spot reduce, it doesn't work that way.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Plea squats seriously! those things kill my inner thighs!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I might take some flack for this but, your profile says your 111 lbs and you want to get down to 98lbs, really. Is that your healthy weight? I guess if you're really short it would be.

Depends on how tall she is really.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I couldn't click on this topic fast enough. Then just as quickly as the excitment came, it disappeared.
  • OnionMomma
    Options

Yes, that's why I stated that exact thing........
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I couldn't click on this topic fast enough. Then just as quickly as the excitment came, it disappeared.

Same here...
  • missbaker89
    Options

i am 5ft 3
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

i am 5ft 3

I'm 5'3, and even with a small frame the healthy range is between 124 - 107.
  • missbaker89
    Options
    how many reps should i do daily?
  • OnionMomma
    Options

i am 5ft 3

I'm 5'3, and even with a small frame the healthy range is between 124 - 107.

Yep, I am about 5'3'' and at my smallest I was 128. Even then (while a really hard core gym rat) one of my trainer friends came up to me with concern and asked if I was still trying to lose weight.

I told him NO NO NO!!! I had gotten the flu the week before and lost about 5 lbs and was eating like a pig trying to put it back on. I had dropped to around 120. I was too thin at that weight.