Any other moms in their 20s?

Options
2»

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    28 married mom of 2 boys here! Feel free to FR me, just plz leave a short message so I know how you found me :)
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    27 year old mom of 2...ages 5.5 & 2.5. I have been working out at home since I've had my oldest :happy:
  • Jamie_Michelle
    Options
    Ill be 20 on the 25th my daughter will be 8 months on the 28th feel free to friend request me :)
  • 2princes
    2princes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just turned 26 and I have a 3 yr old boy and a 1 yr old boy..so hard to fit working out in. I go for an hour on my lunch break because I am absolutely exhausted when I get home!
  • JessWinnett
    Options
    Hi I'm 25 & my little boy is just over 6 months - need to lose my baby weight! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • DeeEFC
    DeeEFC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 27, a new Mum and on operation shift baby weight so feel free to add me and maybe we can help each other out! :)
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    Hi!, I am Hannah I am 24 creepin' up on 25 (I'm taking my time to get there...) I am 5'8'' and have a large bone structure so I would like to be no more than 143 lbs. I am less then ten lbs away from my goal!! -- hope you don't mind when i toot my own horn!--I have two boys ages 4 and 2, they are awesome and I want them to see a mom who takes care of herself and them through exercise and nutrition. I too am a busy mom and wife trying to get it all under control.-- add me if you like.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    I had two children before I turned 21 and 4 before the age of 23.
    So I can definitely relate to being a young mommy!
    and I am still in my 20's :)
    I think while waiting to have children has become more popular, there are still plenty of us 20 something mommies.

same here! i had my 4th son aged 22.

hi all, im a 26 yr old mum to 4 lil men age 2,3,6 and 9. feel free to add me xx
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me! My name is Rachel and I am a mother of a 3 y/o girl and a 1 y/o boy. I workout from home since I am a SAHM and I hate the mommy room at the gym! Since my husband is off the the weekends (military) I like to run then. Just got Xbox kinect and will be ordering Zumba today and can't wait to start that. I log daily and have a open diary :-)
  • the_icebergs
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am a 27 y/o mama to an almost 3 year old girl. Pretty new to MFP and also looking for friends :)

abby_edwhm
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 26 mommy to 3 ages 5, 3, and 2. Been here since the beginning of the year, but always looking for new friends.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    im a mommy to a beautiful 10 month old daughter! Im 25, so mommies, add add add!! :)
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    im 26 with a 5 month old daughter.Married to a Marine.
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    im 21. I have a daughter who is 4. Feel free to add me :)
  • jfoster85
    jfoster85 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and have 2 boys. My oldest will be 6 in September and my little one is 2 1/2. I understand how hard it is to find time for yourself.