4 days of 30 day shred....

Options

Replies

• starmichie
    starmichie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I finished ripped in 30 a while ago, I've been looking for the 3ds video,but haven't been able to find it yet. Im just doing level 3 of ri30 and level 1 of 3ds (off you tube)
    I can't wait to find the video and get started!
    I noticed a big difference after RI30:)
  • eharring
    eharring Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day four of level 1 for me, too!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did day 6 of level 2 today. I love it . . kills me but I love it. Finally today the scale dropped a bit . . but I am not worried about numbers because I can totally see that I'm losing inches. . . I went out to buy a couple pairs of shorts because mine are falling down. . I bought a pair that are the same brand as my jeans from before May. They are 2 sizes smaller than the jeans and fit great!

She does get results!! :)
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    iv been doing it for a few weeks but only once or twice a week as I do circuit training and running already and just don't have time to do more, I absolutely LOVE IT!!! she is hardcore!! im still on level one but have done half of level 2 just to see what it was like so should really try to move up to that soon!!! good luck with it you're doing GREAT!!! feel free to add me im always ready to offer support and motivation!! :smile:
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I'm going to do it everyday and I might take one or two days off, probably at the start of the new levels to adjust. WOW 4 inches. Aren't the first 4 days also the hardest? What're you eating?
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing it... do you need any additional equipment besides the DVD? freeweights or bands or anything?
  • sparkler2112
    sparkler2112 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started it today!! I swear that woman was trying to kill me! My arms were so limp afterwards I could barely wash my hair! With that being said, I loved the workout. Its hard but its supposed to be! Congratulations on your speedy loss! I hope I am as lucky!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You need free weights and if you work out on a hard surface you might want a yoga mat.

I got the videos through Amazon Instant Video for ~$5
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 again on Monday. I haven't done it since March/April, I forgot how painful it is. I also have a love/hate relationship with Jillian, I love that her workouts actually work, but I hate her (she just annoys me). Anyway, great progress for you, that is awesome!
  • 1ViciousCutee
    Options
    I start 30DS tomorrow for the month of August. I will be taking before and after pics and measurements. Hope I lose that much! BUMP :)
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I start 30DS tomorrow for the month of August. I will be taking before and after pics and measurements. Hope I lose that much! BUMP :)

I'll start with you ;) just bought the DVD tonight ;)
  • esco2142
    Options
    I lost 4 inches when I did 30DS. It took me like 2 mths though because I kept taking weekends off. I'm restarting the program to see if I can't get more inches off this time.
  • jibbala
    jibbala Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ive done her videos for years...they will live up their name and "shred" you. Right now, Im doing level 2 of 6 week six pack a day or two a week (I do other workouts on other days at the gym). When you are done with this, I would recommend giving it a shot. It is TOUGH.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it again for August! Tomorrow is a new day and in 30 I hope I like what I see! Feel free to add me to push each other as well :drinker:
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday.. it was hard and harsh.. but totally worth it.. i felt so much better after exercise. I took my measurements, and will see how much it will change..
    Feel free to add me for pushing forward..
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    I'm about to do day 3 on level 2. I'm doing each level 10x and Sundays are my day off. In level one I lost 1 and a half inches in my hips tummy and waist.. add the rest of inches lost for 7.5 inches lost and down 2.5.. hoping to see some more great results thru level2 :) add me if you want to see my updates. :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 pounds in the last 10.5 months and my tummy is still pudgy and I decided it's time for something new that is going to help tone me up.

I just finished day 2 this morning. I made a plan to wake up a half hour earlier from now on to get the video done before I start getting ready for work. I'm loving it! Working out in the morning is the best feeling ever! Getting to work knowing I've already got my 30DS workout done for the day is an amazing feeling.

I love Jillian too. I love that she keeps reminding you "if you want abs like this you HAVE to work at it!" "If you want results you have to give it everything for the 20 minutes!" She keeps reminding me what I need to not forget.

Any 30DSer's feel free to add me!!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to rain on your parade, but are you sure you're measuring correctly? The likelihood of *anyone* losing an inch per day in your stomach is very small... Make sure the measuring tape is straight or, better yet, have someone else do it for you! You may have over-measured the first time (if it was higher in the back than the front or vice versa).

Regardless, good luck with the 30ds! I'm sure you'll see great results at the end!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to rain on your parade, but are you sure you're measuring correctly? The likelihood of *anyone* losing an inch per day in your stomach is very small... Make sure the measuring tape is straight or, better yet, have someone else do it for you! You may have over-measured the first time (if it was higher in the back than the front or vice versa).

Regardless, good luck with the 30ds! I'm sure you'll see great results at the end!

I actually didn't think it was right either- I measured 5 diff times- and each time got the same thing- I had my sister measure me the first day- and then she measured me again the 4th day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!