35-45 yr olds?

Options

Replies

• Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    40 years old here...Didn't mind my 40th B-Day, I had an issue with my 25th for some odd reason. I don't act my age, so I'm not too worried about the number anyhow.

Feel free to add me :o)
  • forgtmeknot
    forgtmeknot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    42 and soon to be 43.....feel free to add me :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Just turned 37 last week... Only 3 years to the big 4-0!
  • fastsurfer70
    Options
    41 years and I want to lose 17 extra lbs!
  • twosons08
    twosons08 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    41 year old mom :-)
  • ttchick
    ttchick Posts: 1
    Options
    35 and counting! Not long joined so just getting used to this! Feel free to add as friend :-)
  • Dreas70
    Dreas70 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 42, just started using fitness pal... Hoping i can get past my troublesome plateau, to my ideal weight...
  • Libramichele
    Libramichele Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    39 and about to lose 40lbs by 40th birthday!!! 27 lbs to go by Oct. 21st....wish me luck!!! 40 by 40 is my goal!!!
  • Rebzan
    Rebzan Posts: 24
    Options
    38 and my goal is lose 25 to 30 lbs. I just started this week and so far so good. But I am struggling with losing weight in my hips and thighs. Best of luck to everyone out there as we all try to reach our goals!!
  • gamerBon
    Options
    42*

I just joined MFP in the last couple of days. I am hoping that it will help keep me accountable, you know? I have about 25-30 lbs that I'd like to lose in scale weight. However, the scale doesn't fuss me as much as not fitting into my single digit jeans anymore.
    Feel free to drop me a line with an encouraging word. I'd be happy to do the same.

* - which makes me the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything according to D. Adams. ;-)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I will be 42 in a couple months. I feel and look better than I ever did in my 30s :-) I am so grateful to have found myfitnesspal!
  • michelliet
    michelliet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have recently gone from vegetarian to vegan. I am trying to connect with other people over 40 and with those who are vegans...specifically vegans who lift weights as I could use some help! Thanks :)
  • amydarling2012
    Options
    36 here and have just begun my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    Turned 35 this year... Made me realize I'm not willing to spend the rest of my life unhappy & self conscious about my body.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I turned 43 this year. If anyone wants to add me for some motivation and vice-versa, then feel free.
  • jellyoff
    Options
    38 here. Realizing I better get things in order before it gets a lot harder over the next several years.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    44 here, don't feel it, don't look it (at least fully clothed!) :bigsmile:
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    38 going on 20 with this weight loss!
  • luckie1972
    Options
    40yrs old... and on my way to looking and feeling 30 again***
  • laurajean2