Enough??

I burn around 350-400 calories a workout during tapout xt, I eat around 2300 not eating back exercis calories as their figured in by scooby. I'm not really seeing any difference in the scale or measurements, should I be burning more in a workout or change my calories in a day? I workout 5-6 days a week. Looking at my diary isn't going to help because I haven't been logging like I should. ESP the last couple days. I do eat some snacks like chocolate and ice cream, but in moderation. But still not sure if I should burn more. Help!

Replies

• Nianthis
    Nianthis Posts: 16 Member
    I know what you mean!! I feel like I'm working my butt off and not seeing hardly any movement on the scale. However, I notice that I feel a lot stronger, and my muscle tone is really increasing! So, I try to keep motivated by taking my measurements (but not to often!) and looking at the difference in my before/after pictures. Tomorrow is day 60 for me on Tapout XT. I'm not at where I had hoped I would be by day 60 but I'm happy with what I have achieved so far! Keep at it :)
  • without your height/weight/bodyfat it's hard to tell. are you sedentary aside from your workout? how long have you been at it? what were you doing prior to this?