Idealshape.. GNC Total Lean-25

Options
Ok, so I did lots of reviews and decided to order the Idealshape shakes. I ordered chocolate and they work with with keeping me full and all but they taste SOO bad. Is it just me?? Every other review I have read said people thought they were delicious.. maybe I should try the vanilla? I just stopped in at GNC before coming to work after leaving the gym to pick up some B-12 and decided to try the Total Lean Shake- 25 grams of protein since I also forgot to bring lunch. It taste so good, has me full too! However, nutrients wise I dont think its quite as good as Idealshape and its more expensive. Any takes, help or opinions? Thanks!

Replies

• Mare7560
    Mare7560 Posts: 18
    Options
    You sound like me when it comes to the taste of shakes. The funny thing is... I really love the IdealShape Chocolate Shake! How did you mix it? Just with water? Have you tried using skim milk or Almond milk? That really was yummy to me. I also use their shake recipes on their facebook page and their site. I have a trickf or you to try... I ordered the vanilla and I actually mix the 2 together. I do about 3/4 of a scoop of the chocolate and 1/4 of the vanilla with skim milk. I also put ice in it which is great! Try that and see what you think?

Here is a link to their smoothie recipe page. http://www.idealshape.com/smoothie-recipes/

I do love the vanilla too! I make all kinds of smoothies with the vanilla and chocolate. But when I'm in a hurry I do my chocolate with a little vanilla, skim milk and ice and i'm out the door. Love it! Let me know what you think? It really is the best shake out there if you ask me...
  • mjclev23
    mjclev23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have used all 3! Maybe its just my tastebuds, I do think its the best shake also so I will just oder the vanilla next time. I will check out the page- thank you so much!