Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Viewing Food Diaries for 1200 calories

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I usually stay around 1200 a day, you are welcome to look if you want. I love to look at other peoples diaries to help get ideas......
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    You can look at mine, I usually am right around 1200 calories. Hopefully you get some ideas! My diary is public (I think).
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    I'm at 1200. Mines open. I get some walks in so I have a few extra calories sometimes. All normal food - most of it full fat. ;)
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    I am set at 1200 but exercise for more calories. lol. and then sometimes go over but am getting results. Check it out. You will get some ideas. I like to cook but also eat out a bit. I don't deprive myself of much I just do it in moderation. :happy:
  • lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    I am very content with my 1200 cals. I have been consistently losing and have managed to go down about 24+ since April. Feel free to check me out! I am Lessele
  • stephdg89
    stephdg89 Posts: 37
    I am trying for 1000 cals a day. You can add me and check out what I eat. I do exercise just about everyday though, so I am really eating around 1500 cals or so, just burning a lot off.
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Im on 1200 and Im very happy with that. I occasionally have wine or beer and I either work that into my 1200 or I go over. I rarely eat my exercise calories. I also have a few recipes in there so feel free to check those out too. I eat out pretty often and count those calories too! Feel free to friend me :bigsmile:
  • I've been attempting 1200 but because I eat small meals (less than 300 calories) I find it hard to reach that target unless I turn to junk. I've recently decided to go cold turkey and completely stop consuming processed sugars because I realised my 1200 calorie diet was becoming uncontrollable - two days ago I consumed 1855 calories, of which only 358 was from nutritionally dense foods. Once I start consuming sugar, I can't stop. I have absolutely no self control unless I go cold turkey, so now I'll be consuming around 1000 calories because that's the amount that I can fill with nutritionally dense foods
  • justdoyourbest
    justdoyourbest Posts: 4 Member
    thanks!
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Bump
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    feel free to look at mine.

I have only just started paying close attention to my macros and making a conscious effort to eat cleaner, not less.
    I am set at just over 1200 calories and most days go just under.
    I home cook 99% of our meals and don't eat out often. I avoid most pre-packaged foods and snacks and find it much easier and healthier to make my own.
    Having said that, if I feel like a chocolate bar or an ice-cream once in a while - I'll get one! I'm certainly not going to deprive my body. I'll squeeze in a red wine a few nights a week too as long as I can work it into my daily goals.
    Yes, it means I have to weigh everything and build my recipe bank in MFP, but so be it :)
  • I, too, am at 1200.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Mines set to public.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Mine is set at 1200 and diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like. =)
  • My daily goal is 1500 but I end up under 1200 pretty commonly.
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Not perfect lol but you can check it out
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    My goal is around 1300 but I almost always net less than that, so feel free to use my dairy for ideas :) Though be warned, I just now started logging again after a long break period, and I don't log every day.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Feel free to friend me!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    I was at 1200 but upped to 1350, diary is public. Check it out
  • Feel free to view mine. I usually stick to that range or just above.