For people who hit goal weight and fell off over Holiday.

Options
Good Morning everyone. This group is for everyone and anyone. I started this because thats exactly what happened to me, over the holiday. I wanna get back down to where I was pre Thanksgiving which was 136. I probably weight right now about 150. I dont know really how much I weigh because my husband took my scale and hid it he said I was obsessed with it. My name is Tamara I started my journey on here Aug 17 2008. Lets get back on the wagon together

Weigh in will be on Monday. We will start this Monday Jan 4, 2009. That way its right after the weekend and I always would tell myself hey I dont weigh in until Wed I can eat what I want one sat afternoon. I will work it off by wed. If we weigh in on Mondays you might change your thinking. You can email me your weight by monday and I will post them every monday evening. I need this for me...If you are in on this lets do it. I think Biggest Loser starts again on Jan 5th...what great motivation.

We will have one challange every week, lets motivate ourselves to get fit for the new years...

Replies

• repete11
    Options
    Great idea, I hit goal weight in July and slowly let 5 lbs creep back on. I really let things get out of control over the holidays though and let another 3 come back. I have signed up for a 1/2 marathon in June and have a trip to Italy in April. I sure want to be in shape for these events. Looking forward to walking (or running) this journey with you!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I hit goal weight in July and slowly let 5 lbs creep back on. I really let things get out of control over the holidays though and let another 3 come back. I have signed up for a 1/2 marathon in June and have a trip to Italy in April. I sure want to be in shape for these events. Looking forward to walking (or running) this journey with you!!

We will do this. Add me as a friend and send me your weight by Monday..Have a great week,
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Awesome idea! I gained 6 pounds between turkey day and now! OUCH! The family is gone now so I'm starting to get back into things, but we are going out of town again tomorrow. So Monday sounds like a great time to start! Count me in!:smile:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    okie sounds good to me.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    sounds great to me i'm in:bigsmile:
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am in !! I gained 6 pounds this from CDN thanksgivings to now I have been so lazy about working out I have managed to avoid the gym for 4 months time to get back to work and proper eating and most of all back to my goal weight - great idea !!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!

I hope everyone has a great day and ready for weigh in on Monday. My scale broke going to get me another today.....Off to work right now I will chat later.....
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you guys. I hit goal weight in Sept. 09 and have now gained 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am ready to get back to 140. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, so I won't be able to exercise very much, but I am definitley going to start watching my food consumption. Plus I want to be healthy enough to run my half-marathon in 2.5 weeks.

Off to bed.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    WELCOME DANIELE GET BETTER AND SEE YOU MONDAY FOR WEIGH IN
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Good Morning all my new friends, Today is monday and ready for weigh in just PM your weights and I will post this by this afternoon.

The challange for this week is getting all 64 oz of water in...
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    hello everyone we need to think of a name for our team we have about 5 people on here, which is ok, its 5 more then we had before we started this.

Did everyoen get you water in yesterday??>

Lets post on this topic to keep up with each other and meet new friends!!!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I actually got in more than 75 ozs! I keep a 25 ounce waterbottle at work and home. I had 2 full ones at work, a full one during the gym (finished it afterwards), and I know I had another glass later on. I felt great from all of it! Working on it today...need to go fill up my second bottle.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I actually got in more than 75 ozs! I keep a 25 ounce waterbottle at work and home. I had 2 full ones at work, a full one during the gym (finished it afterwards), and I know I had another glass later on. I felt great from all of it! Working on it today...need to go fill up my second bottle.

Great to hear keep up the great job!!!! Where is the rest of our team at???