Viewing Food Diaries for 1200 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• crystalmath
    Options
    I aim for 1300 a day, and a little more on hard exercise days. My diary is viewable by all. I cook at home a lot, and post my recipes on my website when they come out good. I try to make meals that are less than 400 cal. Anyone is welcome to use them, and I am slowly adding more (http://crystalthegreat.org/).
  • jessiebecker
    jessiebecker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me and take a look at mine. I'm a vegetarian - so I might have some ideas for everyone’s meatless mondays! :)
  • mulcahya
    mulcahya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes, it means I have to weigh everything and build my recipe bank in MFP, but so be it :)

I do this as well! I'd prefer take a little extra time to weigh things and include recipes in my bank in MFP so I can be sure of how many calories i'm eating :) If i have take-away, I always look up the calories beforehand and plan my meals. And if I go to a restaurant, I try to figure out as close as possible afterwards. I log every day, and I'm generally under my calorie goals.

I try to exercise 4 - 5 times per week (strength and cardio) and sometimes I eat back my calories if I want to, other times I don't. Depends on how I feel!

My diary should be open to public so you can look at that :) Or feel free to add me.

I made up a batch of turkey burgers 2 weeks ago (~270Cal each) and Tuna/Potato/Corn burgers this past week (~250Cal each) for lunches which worked well for me. I prefer to leave more calories over for night time as I like to eat a bigger dinner and to have some under my wing just in case :P
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    I eat 1200 everyday you can check mine out
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I'm recently set to 1200 and you are more than welcome to look at my diary...it's a work in progress....trying to get this all figured out
  • melodylyn73
    melodylyn73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing all the great ideas!